Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Updates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    There has been no release at this time. Please take a screenshot of what you are referring to.
    Will it be released tommorow?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I was wondering why android users didn't receive the update for this week?? Can anyone help me out? When will we get it??? I have no new decorations, no goals, no anything.
    I actually asked TL (kooky panda) yesterday and was told that it isnt available on Android yet and wasnt sure when it would be either. I was so looking forward to it too.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I play on my Galaxy tablet android and I have not received last weeks update for BS.

This is a bummer. I'm a fairly new player (got an Android tablet for Christmas) and wasn't aware until reading these boards that some users are at a disadvantage in terms of updates and in the past, goals. Hopefully we'll get the Valentine's day update because I was really looking forward to it, especially after seeing the new decor in my neighbor's bakeries who use what is apparently the preferred format. I may s**** my bakery and just stick to Restaurant Story.

They could have at least released a statement Friday before the weekend to let us know. Obviously the TL staff are enjoying their weekend. And forum mods are as clueless to the reason as we are.

Executive Chef
    Can't blame the mods. They do what they can.

Rhino Keeper
    There has been no release at this time. Please take a screenshot of what you are referring to.
    Not sure how to do a screen shot upload. Can someone visit my bakery and do it? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, Sorry if this doesn't work. Going to try to post the screenshot.

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Not too sure how I have this update if it hasn't been released yet. Am I going to lose all the progress I made in the goals when this gets fixed? And the money and gems I spent on decor???

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast