Page 47 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Definitely not worth it, but one could say that about a lot of things. And it will be very satisfying if I manage it.
    I wish you luck and not too many sleepless nights. Post when you achieve, love to know how you do especially as I'm rooting for you. ��

Executive Chef
    yeah I've decided to opt out too ... a completely unrealistic challenge for ALL players

i have the resources and ability to craft 10 (or the minimum necessary 7) lvl5 watchtowers but no quest should require that.
    I have 4 lvl5 watchtowers in my kingdom permanently and that's all i want. i'm not ruling a surveillance state here

hopefully i can get the colosseum up to lvl10 quickly enough without the extra chisels and hammers so I can get the Naga in time

really love the griffin nest deco!! (a drop of griffin feathers would have been cool - for potions, trades etc... - but anyways)
    and this coming from someone who hates deco prizes

also what's the go with the selection of community prizes - a wall set! so disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    In my case it's a little misleading to say that the Colosseum drops multiples of chisels/hammers. In upgrading to Level 6, I once received 3 hammers and never more than one chisel. Following this pattern, I probably will have to tap the Colosseum the full 132 times to reach Level 10. Man, that's really ... boring.

Rhino Keeper
    Colosseum Lv. 10 drops one of Bone, Fur, Rat Tail, Troll Essence or Troll Club(rare).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin1 View Post
    I wish you luck and not too many sleepless nights. Post when you achieve, love to know how you do especially as I'm rooting for you. ��
    That's nice. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Went ahead and built 9 towers/spires and leveled them up. Think I can do it.

Once these three days are behind working this challenge won't be as intense.

I am dismayed that my chisels and hammers are waaaaaay out of kilter now. It's a 1:4 ratio right now, and that's really off. And worrisome. But I think the long time line will make it work out.

Rhino Keeper
    My lvl5 colosseum just dropped 3 hammers and 3 chisels.

Nightclub Owner
    This might be the end of CS for me; 120 visits to my 5 spires/towers would take a whole lot longer than 3 days....if it were 120 hits on the farmhouses, I'd be all up for the challenge. I don't mind repetitive or even tedious tasks as long as they are possible to achieve.

Seems like goals/events in CS are few and far between but when they do show up lately, they're quite unsatisfying or impossible to achieve. So disappointing
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    My lvl5 colosseum just dropped 3 hammers and 3 chisels.
    That's a great drop! My lvl 7 just dropped 1 hammer & 1 chisel. I don't think I've ever had 3 of each drop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    That's a great drop! My lvl 7 just dropped 1 hammer & 1 chisel. I don't think I've ever had 3 of each drop
    I was actually quite surprised! I've had 1-2, 1-3 but never 3-3.