Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    At what step does the side goal with the Towers and Spires pop up? I'm trying to upgrade but am out of royal blocks and beams.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this. I flagged this over to the team.
    Do you think they will change the requirements. Even at level 50 this isn't do able for me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    At what step does the side goal with the Towers and Spires pop up? I'm trying to upgrade but am out of royal blocks and beams.
    It showed up for me when I upgraded the collesseum to level 6, I think. SparklyOctopus said (s)he (sorry, not sure) was notifying the team of the goal. I hope that means the 120 visits to level 5 towers was a mistake!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I have 7 towers and spires, unless love ones count too

I have 3 of each at level 5 from prior goals

I can't buy more so I'll have to try with just the 7 I have

I have about 8 taverns though making that goal very doable
    That's were I was too, I was at my total limit of royal buildings. I looked over what royal buildings I had and chose to sell three level 1 conservatories to allow me to buy three more towers. Thinking of the future, I balanced 5 towers with 5 spires. If you sell existing buildings to buy different ones be careful, one time I accidentally sold several of my level 5 buildings instead of the level 1 buildings. It was a big oops!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a 8 hr a day job and I need to sleep or I can't do my job so I guess I'm out of the game. TL this is crazy sure the math works on paper; but is it realistic? I seem to remember neighbors with more than 7 towers; but I sold mine so I don't remember exactly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Do you think they will change the requirements. Even at level 50 this isn't do able for me.
    Hey guys! Thanks for being so patient. I've talked to the team and yes, it is intended for 120 Level 5 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires. I've passed along the feedback that the number is especially high this time around. To confirm, this Goal is optional and does not need to be completed. Thanks again for all of your patience!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for being so patient. I've talked to the team and yes, it is intended for 120 Level 5 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires. I've passed along the feedback that the number is especially high this time around. To confirm, this Goal is optional and does not need to be completed. Thanks again for all of your patience!
    Thanks for checking on it for us, I'll pass on it. I think they need to rethink something like this. I know it's supposed to be challenging. This is beyond a fun challenge. I could see maybe 60. The resources involved for a side quest should be do able for everyone. There is no way lower levels even have a chance. Maybe the team should try these quests out before launching them.

Rhino Keeper
    Prize number 4 is the Monster Stable. It has a 22 hour timer on it. The final prize needs 5,600 Royal Crests. At level 10 the colosseum drops 68 Royal Crests.

This 120 Level 5 Watchtower visits is just silly. I'm completely full on almost everything so it would be so, so easy for me to sell my endless other buildings from a past event and buy and level up a bunch of watchtowers. But why? What is the point? The goals used to have a point, but now, the only point I can see is to annoy long-time players who are required to do a bunch of mindless tasks over and over or force newer player to purchase gems if they want to complete. It's sad...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Thanks for checking on it for us, I'll pass on it. I think they need to rethink something like this. I know it's supposed to be challenging. This is beyond a fun challenge. I could see maybe 60. The resources involved for a side quest should be do able for everyone. There is no way lower levels even have a chance. Maybe the team should try these quests out before launching them.
    It's called storm8 math..calculations and decisions based on formulas and data no one else understands and designed to upset loyal customers.