Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    For those competing, good luck these last few hours!

Fashion Designer
    So I finally decided to craft the armored direwolf and bought value pack to get the 15 minutes to try and get more tokens time went a lot faster than I thought it would are there any tricks to use the time more efficiently?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    So I finally decided to craft the armored direwolf and bought value pack to get the 15 minutes to try and get more tokens time went a lot faster than I thought it would are there any tricks to use the time more efficiently?
    Not really, as far as I know, though I would be interested to hear of any!

The only thing I did the one time I bought such a value pack was make sure that my trade wagon was very close to where I was spawning glimmer golems, but just far enough away so it would never be blocked by a golem I was just fighting. Then I would do a bronze trade when my shield tokens were close to maxed but not collect (takes time for the ruler to walk there!) and just keep on hitting golems until I had enough for the next trade (hopefully a gold one). Then I would collect the first trade and immediately do the second, since it only takes 3 seconds and my ruler was already there at the trade wagon to collect. It's not much, but I felt that it kept the time waste at a minimum.

Also, never wait for the ruler to complete their fighting motion but tap the button for the next hit as soon as it becomes bright orange again. Also only a fraction of a second each time, but it adds up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    For those competing, good luck these last few hours!
    I'm not consciously competing, but I find myself currently in first place anyway. Just dumb luck, really, I know that with less than 9k points I'd be nowhere near the top rank in many other leaderboards.

Also, the two players currently competing for 2nd place both have only 2k points less than I. A determined player could still make up that difference in the last few hours of the hunt, while I'm fast asleep. So I'm not counting my chickens (or lizard, as it were) yet. Nevertheless, spending gems/money to get further ahead isn't worth it to me, either, so we'll see what happens. The result will await me tomorrow when I wake up!

Rhino Keeper
    The top three on my board have about 20,000 points each and I have no idea how because they don’t have many Ali’s. They must be spending a ton of money to get there and are trying desperately to hold on to first and second place.

Executive Chef
    I just tried to buy a value pack & couldn't. I verified my info in the App store, everything was OK but the Game is not giving me credit/minutes. I hope I don't get charged

I really wanted to get more gold tokens for the glimmer alicorn!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    The top three on my board have about 20,000 points each and I have no idea how because they don?t have many Ali?s. They must be spending a ton of money to get there and are trying desperately to hold on to first and second place.
    It?s Called. 30. 60. 90. Not sure why people are so shocked and blame it on ppl spending gems.. it?s called thinking and timing.. I just won number 1 on all my 3 main accounts... and I only spent 10 gems on each account

Executive Chef
    I was happily riding along as #2 earlier today when someone shot up out of the blue to #1. So I brought myself back to a tie for #2, which I thought was very polite of me . Then the other #2 added points. Fine. I took myself up to tie for #1. Then the other #1 added points. (These were all in the several dozen or so volumes, not several thousand!). With a few minutes to spare, I did the dire boar, whatever triggered from my marsh reeds, and a final golem, watching for the last two minutes. Ended as #1 - used my last weeklies and most of my storage crates, but it was a fun race to the finish. I had nothing better to do, and picked up more gold tokens that I planned. Now to decide what to do with them...

Executive Chef
    Leaderboard 1&2 place prize Iguana:
    22 h timer,
    88 gems speed up.
    ( Size 1x1)

Inventory card:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iguana.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	55551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iguana inv.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	55552

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    It?s Called. 30. 60. 90. Not sure why people are so shocked and blame it on ppl spending gems.. it?s called thinking and timing.. I just won number 1 on all my 3 main accounts... and I only spent 10 gems on each account
    What is called 30 60 90? Are those your three accounts? Or is it a strategy you have?

Gems is gems, and luck is luck. It sounds like you had both. Congrats.