Page 10 of 301 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    Is it 10 days for all 3 eggs or 10 days for this first one?
    I believe the main quest has no overall timer... the 2 additional eggs are limited to 10 days... I haven't got them yet from adventures. So your main issue to getting as many ice swords and dragon armors made for attempts at the 2 extra eggs before the timer runs out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post
    is that the ice blade and dragon armour? so if it's 3 adventures I need 3 of the ice blade & dragon armour? I don't have a dragon so this is gonna be tough! I cannot even forge mithril yet cos I have not got the 4th shard from the tablet yet! have not many gems either ��
    Yes to the blade and armour, no to only 3 of each, you will probably need more.
    Your only option may be to spend 8 gems buying each item, so 16 gems total per adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I can already foresee the lack of having a dragon yet is gonna be a prob for many people in the lv 28-30 or so range ...
    If u buy one in market, get the blue MITHRIL one cuz if u buy other one, u won't get egg from roost (or so I've read elsewhere on here)... But I'd hold out just a lil bit to see what's next)
    I purchased a dragon when I started playing about a year ago and I still got the egg (but not until I reached around Level 32). LOL

Fashion Designer
    I'm fine on my main account, but I don't have a dragon on my second account and it's level 38! So much for the only requirement being level 28+ I'm 10 levels over that and still can't do this because I've never got a burning ember!

Executive Chef
    OMG I'm so confused, lol! I shouldn't read the forum on update days. I like my info set out in clear, concise terms. Everyone getting on here and flinging info and questions around confoozles my poor brain. I don't understand what's timed and what isn't. I don't know whether to be freaking out, or even exactly what I should be freaking out about!

I'm just gonna keep making the cool new swords and armor. I love the blue sword! And the pink armor. Luckily, I seem to have gobs of materials at hand this time.

Good luck, everybody!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    Quest 3 chain:

Give the 100 coal

Place the Egg (hit button)

Drop it like its hot: NOT TIMED
    Give 30 sap
    Give 60 wood
    Give more Coal 30

All Fired up: NOT TIMED
    Give 40 Fish
    Give 10 Butterfish
    Give 10 Catfish

Pyre Crystals: Not TImed
    Give 100 Pyre Crystals
    Really surprised they are asking for swampy pond stuff when there was no mention of trolls in this quest :-/

Rhino Keeper
    At least you have a lv 38 alt account GC5. :P

Anyway, I needa brew up some vital extracts. ._.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    OMG I'm so confused, lol! I shouldn't read the forum on update days. I like my info set out in clear, concise terms. Everyone getting on here and flinging info and questions around confoozles my poor brain. I don't understand what's timed and what isn't. I don't know whether to be freaking out, or even exactly what I should be freaking out about!

I'm just gonna keep making the cool new swords and armor. I love the blue sword! And the pink armor. Luckily, I seem to have gobs of materials at hand this time.

Good luck, everybody!

Everything is just trickling in right now. If you check back in a little while I'm sure they'll have it sorted out

But yes, it is a bit confusing some stuff is timed but some is not.

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty bummed. I'm backed up on the original dragon quest through the regular game because of item needed from the dark caves that hasn't been forthcoming, so my orange dragon egg has just been sitting in storage. I have maybe 10 mithril just through random drops and the coal was the one thing I was low on since I've been making wisps and lanterns to expand....Guess this isn't the update for me Level 33 here.

But on the bright side, at least I read this thread before I started wasting my resources. Back to game as usual..

Rhino Keeper
    All these vital extracts are messing with my inscriptions! Hey, TL, a bonus package sure would be great!