Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    What I do appreciate in this event (and I?m noticing a trend in recent ones) is that limited time/special events tie in with long term/permanent storylines, so energy isn?t entirely dedicated to the event but also helps you towards other goals. It?s nice that we can use aspen/willows for the tree cards, as those also get us items for academy/elemental storylines, farmhouses have been upgraded to level 5 for the blythewood fairie goals, thanks to massive amounts of eggs, etc. Quite happy with this, thank you S8. And also appreciate the effort to give us a unique event that doesn?t feel like a rinse/repeat pf recent ones <3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I don?t know how this is any more boring than endlessly chopping trees or coral clusters or whatever the material of the event may be like we do for most events. Like others have said, this gets you to visit a variety of buildings and animals in your kingdom, plus it doesn?t require infinite amounts of energy. To each their own, though.
    I?m liking the event. I get bored with the endless chop chop chop like the last event. This has all sorts of various activities including some mystery to it. It?s more fun to figure things out as you go along vs just chop chop chop.

I got the pink castle and placed it on board but now it’s gone. Anyone else have this happen?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    I got the pink castle and placed it on board but now it’s gone. Anyone else have this happen?
    Double check your game didn't roll back, or is hidden and if still missing, only Support can restore it. As a rule of thumb, don't rotate the item when you go to place it. Only rotate it after it's on your board.Perhaps a legacy glitch if you did that? Link to support in my signature or on page 1 of any thread. Sorry it went missing for you...

Thanks SpiritWind.

Rhino Keeper
    I have mixed feelings about this particular event.

But first let me start by thanking spiritwind and shibuyacloth for all their voluntary efforts and help that make it easier for us to play.(they don’t have to). Also it was not that hard to count how many of each item we need from sw first post on page1.

What I like about this event is variety required for collecting from different sources, however I did like the fixed troll camp drop more than ivy drop. Energy required is high and a bit stretch for my LL account. Endless chopping of dead trees is boring maybe they could have had half requirement of dead tree half of maybe crops or something else.

Marnie is a good prize apart from her there are no worthwhile prizes so there’s that.

Maybe we can start having polls again after the events?

Executive Chef
    Speaking of Marnie, where exactly do we get her? Not seeing it listed on Page 1.....is it after the battle during Goal 12?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Speaking of Marnie, where exactly do we get her? Not seeing it listed on Page 1.....is it after the battle during Goal 12?
    She's listed as a craft but I imagine that could mean completing goal 12.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I'm not feeling the love for this because of the hanging about for Ivy. I don't think I need any of the drops from the prize anyway but I have loads of spare energy so ...
    Do you need scrolls? I?m only playing it for the scrolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this particular event.

But first let me start by thanking spiritwind and shibuyacloth for all their voluntary efforts and help that make it easier for us to play.(they don?t have to). Also it was not that hard to count how many of each item we need from sw first post on page1.

What I like about this event is variety required for collecting from different sources, however I did like the fixed troll camp drop more than ivy drop. Energy required is high and a bit stretch for my LL account. Endless chopping of dead trees is boring maybe they could have had half requirement of dead tree half of maybe crops or something else.

Marnie is a good prize apart from her there are no worthwhile prizes so there?s that.

Maybe we can start having polls again after the events?
    They probably made the low drop rate on dead trees in order to give benefit to players who bought the gem item improving drops. Having dead trees as that item is MUCH better than having to grow trees to chop so at least they did cut us that slack.

i consider all the scrolls being easily obtained for Academy ongoing quest very worthwhile.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>