Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes when completing businesses

I've got the same problem. It happens when you make the final delivery to master a business. I've reinstalled app, no other apps running, and have latest version of the game. I've sent an email to Storm8 support with all the details and screenshots. Hopefully it will be a quick fix!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    I've got the same problem. It happens when you make the final delivery to master a business. I've reinstalled app, no other apps running, and have latest version of the game. I've sent an email to Storm8 support with all the details and screenshots. Hopefully it will be a quick fix!
    Oh great that you have more information. Can you help to post here with the pics too? In case Support gets held up with high traffic, I can help to pass the information quickly so we get a fix faster. Btw, does your game crash at other times or is it only when making the final delivery? Appreciate whatever info you can provide on this. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    This is happening to me too, I am a bit worried as I have been able to give parts on the bridge expansion and I don't want them to disappear when it is fixed.

At the moment I have 14 active shops because each time it happens although I lose the upgrade parts I have been able to get business permits.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	475.9 KB 
ID:	33228

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    This is happening to me too, I am a bit worried as I have been able to give parts on the bridge expansion and I don't want them to disappear when it is fixed.

At the moment I have 14 active shops because each time it happens although I lose the upgrade parts I have been able to get business permits.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	475.9 KB 
ID:	33228
    Does your game crash when you submit other orders or is it only the final 10th order?

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	33236

I don't know if the pic will attach! It only happens on the tenth delivery. It lets me make the delivery, I get the items, then all my businesses disappear and the game restarts with all the businesses back and the same business with the tenth delivery needing to be sent again. I have found today though that this bug has been fixed, but don't know if it is a permanent fix. Yesterday, most businesses crashed when I tried to master, but one or two didn't.

The pic attached! This is the screen shot showing all the businesses dispappearing.
    Last edited by lilhobby4ever; 08-30-16 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Pic explained

Grand Emperor
    Appreciate the info you gave, very helpful. I've passed it over to the team. I'm not sure if it's fixed, is your game working fine now? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    It crashed four times in a row for me this morning after mastering a shop. It stopped crashing after I mastered it a fifth time! Sadly, one of the mystery boxes had a gem... Didn't get it again when the game finally stopped crashing after mastering the shop for a fifth time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    It crashed four times in a row for me this morning after mastering a shop. It stopped crashing after I mastered it a fifth time! Sadly, one of the mystery boxes had a gem... Didn't get it again when the game finally stopped crashing after mastering the shop for a fifth time.
    Oh no, very sorry to hear that you tried to master several times. Seems like a handful of members are facing the same and the team is checking on this. I'm not sending you to Support but please hold on a little bit. I should have more news soon. Sorry about this.

I have collected the fifth star from Bubbleberry several time and every time I do so the game crashes. I restart and collect again and it crashes again. I need one more blue wire to complete the bridge. There it was, then game crashes and it's gone and I have to collect again. This is getting tedious . Please fiz

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, very sorry to hear that you tried to master several times. Seems like a handful of members are facing the same and the team is checking on this. I'm not sending you to Support but please hold on a little bit. I should have more news soon. Sorry about this.
    Thanks for the follow up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast