Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Birth of the Isles IOS

Rhino Keeper
    My chapter 5 says to complete the Volcanic Treasures quest twice- anyone else??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Is it ok to go ahead and feed and evolve the moonlight dragon before you get to the chapter to do that? I've finished chapter 2 but wondered if I could go ahead and feed and evolve before it tells me to, can't exactly unevolve and redo that part.
    I'm thinking it's ok. I got to chapter 3, just placed him in the temple to evolve from 3 to 4 and it counted. He didn't even have to finish evolving.

The Honorable Panda
    I guess TL wants to spice up the quests this time!

There may be different tasks for different players!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by synasuga View Post
    My chapter 5 says to complete the Volcanic Treasures quest twice- anyone else??
    Mine did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I guess TL wants to spice up the quests this time!

There may be different tasks for different players!
    Thats what im thinking...cz we would be able to get ahead with questing amd crafting if everyone had the same...ill know in 13hrs...hope i have the right one in the questing portal..set it off on both accounts

**Okay... one of the pics posted earlier showed "The next chapet unlocks in 2 days, X hrs"..

Does this mean if we unlock the next chapter early, we still have to wait for the game/days to catch up?

7 chapters, 7 days.. so if we unlock, say, chapters 1-3 early, will we have to wait until day 4 for Chapter 4 to unlock on it's own?

If so, then I will just stop unlocking chapters early & save my gold...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon_narwhal View Post
    **Okay... one of the pics posted earlier showed "The next chapet unlocks in 2 days, X hrs"..

Does this mean if we unlock the next chapter early, we still have to wait for the game/days to catch up?

7 chapters, 7 days.. so if we unlock, say, chapters 1-3 early, will we have to wait until day 4 for Chapter 4 to unlock on it's own?

If so, then I will just stop unlocking chapters early & save my gold...
    That's what it seemed like to me. I was trying to rush through it, but got confronted first by 6 hr wait, rushed through again and got a 17hr wait....
    I'm just confused all round.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That's what it seemed like to me. I was trying to rush through it, but got confronted first by 6 hr wait, rushed through again and got a 17hr wait....
    I'm just confused all round.
    Was trying same thing, and my next wait time is 1 day 10 hours, price of gold to speed through is also getting a bit steep!

Banned
    Kooky, can you update title to iOS only if Android doesn't have this option.

Executive Chef
    I'm most concerned about the battles requiring 4/5/6 wins that should be finished within a day if we don't use gold to unlock early. It's hard enough to get by with 3 wins on normal days sometimes... *sigh*

I wish the price to unlock early decreases when you unlock closer to the day that chapter is supposed to open. And a new tourney next week to help with the crazy battle win requirement, please! xD
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 04-10-15 at 02:29 PM.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast