Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

I purchased the two gem plots as soon as they were available and they have not really helped. I have been stuck on goal 6 all week and I still need 5 pigs. Even if by some miracle I can finish goal 6 there is still the moon and star watermelon and that random drop is even lower. I have never understood why players with higher level farms are punished with sticking with the game. Players have complained all week and nothing has changed. I have only seen seeds and grills so far in the newspaper or neighbors shops.

S8 I am more inclined to spend real money on the game when I have a chance at the final prize which had not happened in a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I purchased the two gem plots as soon as they were available and they have not really helped. I have been stuck on goal 6 all week and I still need 5 pigs. Even if by some miracle I can finish goal 6 there is still the moon and star watermelon and that random drop is even lower. I have never understood why players with higher level farms are punished with sticking with the game. Players have complained all week and nothing has changed. I have only seen seeds and grills so far in the newspaper or neighbors shops.

S8 I am more inclined to spend real money on the game when I have a chance at the final prize which had not happened in a long time.
    Agreed. It?s very frustrating. I?ve only found 8 stars melons over the 9 days, you need 64 to complete goal 7. 8 each for the melon juice & you have to make 8 of them. Only 4 days left. Doubt I?ll make. I only got this far coz I was lucky enough to find 2 pigs for sale in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Agreed. It?s very frustrating. I?ve only found 8 stars melons over the 9 days, you need 64 to complete goal 7. 8 each for the melon juice & you have to make 8 of them. Only 4 days left. Doubt I?ll make. I only got this far coz I was lucky enough to find 2 pigs for sale in the market.
    There was a player selling yellow watermelons I did not need but purchased them anyways. When I visited their farm they had 27 pigs and 10 drinks for sale. I am finally past step 6 and maybe a light at the end of the tunnel. I still need the orange and the moon and star melons to finish the last steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Per te e per tutti i giocatori che ne avessero ancora necessit? nel mio negozio ci sono elementi del gioco. Io ho finito da qualche giorno e mi metto a disposizione per aiutare i giocatori in difficolt? laddove possibile. Non posso rispondere al messaggi sul muro per problemi di tastiera ma posso leggere. I miei orari sono quelli italiani.
    In bocca al lupo a chi ancora non ha completato il gioco!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio2 View Post
    Per te e per tutti i giocatori che ne avessero ancora necessit? nel mio negozio ci sono elementi del gioco. Io ho finito da qualche giorno e mi metto a disposizione per aiutare i giocatori in difficolt? laddove possibile. Non posso rispondere al messaggi sul muro per problemi di tastiera ma posso leggere. I miei orari sono quelli italiani.
    In bocca al lupo a chi ancora non ha completato il gioco!!
    Approximate translation: For you and all the players who still need it? there are elements of the game in my shop. I have finished a few days and I am available to help players in need? where possible. I can't answer the messages on the wall because of keyboard problems but I can read. My hours are Italian.
    Good luck to those who have not yet completed the game !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...maybe I spoke to soon?

I have everything I need to make one more basket. Now I just need...

2 Yellow Watermelons
    2 Orange Watermelons
    15 Moon and Stars Watermelons (for 1 more Drink and 2 carts)

And yet I'm getting mostly Basic and Square Watermelons. Sigh. Well, I'll see what I get in 3.5 hours again.
    I wish I did not need to do this, but...while I have everything else, I still need 15 Moon and Stars Watermelons. Help, again? Please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    There was a player selling yellow watermelons I did not need but purchased them anyways. When I visited their farm they had 27 pigs and 10 drinks for sale. I am finally past step 6 and maybe a light at the end of the tunnel. I still need the orange and the moon and star melons to finish the last steps.
    Wow. That was lucky. I?ve been buying up all melons fir sale too, except basic melons. Got plenty of those. Had 100 at one point. 3.5 hour wait time fir melons is too long, should be 30mins, then we?d have a chance of success. I?ve collected 3 time?s since my last comment. No stars melons found.

I may have spoke too soon that there was light at the end of the tunnel. Two collections later and no orange or moon and star melons. I still need 18 moon and star and 16 orange. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Dear Admin
    Really tough.,, everything managed by you guys. Better extend little bit or deliver the required melons..
    really frustrating,collecting a single melon per turn is making the even impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 watermelon pigs for sale. These are needed for the 2 baskets in step 9.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast