Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: It's Slime Time - 2019 Oct 23

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Slime Catcher is a Gnome that you receive after turning in 5 Slime collections. Haven't heard of a Ghost Gnome, and if the Slime thing is a pet, then congratulations.
    I did. Thank you.

If you are having troupble with the studio, I would highly recommend buying the Unknown Vat, it is only 83 gems and is able to be used as a decoration after the event. If you don't have the gems, 120 gems are only 4 dollars, just a little bit over the price of a cup of coffee. The team spends so many hours each week to give us new content.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you are having troupble with the studio, I would highly recommend buying the Unknown Vat, it is only 83 gems and is able to be used as a decoration after the event. If you don't have the gems, 120 gems are only 4 dollars, just a little bit over the price of a cup of coffee. The team spends so many hours each week to give us new content.
    I totally agree with Paul!
    The boost the team sells for an event that converts event items is the very best investment in this type of event!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Another thing before this event ends tomorrow...
    The gorgeous egg that is for sale for two thousand dollars is going to make an outstanding Easter fence in the spring.
    I plan on buying a bunch of them because they will be storable when the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The gorgeous egg that is for sale for two thousand dollars is going to make an outstanding Easter fence in the spring.
    I plan on buying a bunch of them because they will be storable when the event ends.
    Thank you so much for reminding me . I always forget and then remember right after the event is over.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Whatever Paul if the team didn’t make the studio the only hard thing to get things from I wouldn’t have to spend money on things that turn into useless decorations after game over instead spend my money on things that are actually worth the money and are useful.
    But yet again the studio is the only thing not giving anything no matter what item your making.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    Whatever Paul if the team didn’t make the studio the only hard thing to get things from I wouldn’t have to spend money on things that turn into useless decorations after game over instead spend my money on things that are actually worth the money and are useful.
    But yet again the studio is the only thing not giving anything no matter what item your making.
    That's the whole point of the game, having a challenge. I've made about 20 items and gotten about 5 drops. There's always one or two that are stingy.

Executive Chef
    Just under 7 hours to go, and my Studios are being their usual ornery, not-gonna-drop-it-until-you-cry selves. I am glad they were willing to give up 15 Slimes, but it cost me almost 3 times as many crafts to get those. And with so little time left, I doubt I'll get any more. Oh well. I'll keep trying until the bitter end, but I think I will need to resign myself to not getting the Slime pet.

No surprise there, though...my luck has been so bad these past couple of months and events that it would be a surprise if I actually succeeded in getting the Slime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am doing the same, I really like the egg x

I got the gnome and some slime puddle pigs . Quite happy with those thank you . I still hope for a bat but a scare crow is more likely. I liked the prizes on this one . Thank you

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast