Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Shivering Snuggler - 2018 Feb 2

This makes me sad. If a part of the game is only available to some, that seems like an oversight on S8's part. I get that adding Android users to the game is a new thing, but seriously? ADD them to your system. Don't pick and choose how and when.

And yeah, Penguin2016, that was sneaky! I looked at it real quick and assumed they were nice and added it the way we'd like... Nope! I participate in all the events and end up getting the event animal early because of it. The breed animal takes a loooooooot of gems and time because I can't breed a single one of the required animals. That was cruel.

I, too, saw the petals for the colloseum and am on Android. I looked for the icon, clicked on the "go" button, but there is no where to go to, because my version doesn't have it. I agree that we should have another option, or at the very least, don't clutter the screen flaunting the possibility for petals, if our game doesn't support the colloseum.

Executive Chef

Shivering Snuggler

Hi guys! Just popping in quick with a little info for those doing coliseum! good luck!

1. Get 50 paw prints for 750 petals
    2. Get 75 paw prints for 750 petals
    3. Get 75 paw prints for 750 petals
    4. Get 95 paw prints for 750 petals
    5. Hatch Shivering Snuggler for 1000 petals

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	41928
    Shivering Snuggler Valentine/Water 8 hours hatch time

Executive Chef
    Thanks E. Long time no see.
    Thanks for the info and congrats at finishing the Colosseum.

Step 2 and 3 are the same btw. I thought the steps were collect in total, but I think now that for each step we need to collect the amount of paw prints the steps shows us.

Am I the only one who only gets really hard opponents so far. The last 6 were only Crystal hybrids. I'm only at 12 paw prints so far. Hope I can complete this one.
    The last one I miss sadly enough.
    Last edited by AppieP; 02-04-18 at 05:05 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    I'm on Android and only got the colosseum after updating to version 1.8

where did you find the version 1.8 for android?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I am on android, It finally shows I have the coliseum but I can't find it, I tap on it and nothing happens, help!
    I have android and if you don't have the coliseum try updating your game. That worked for me. If your colliseum shows but when you tap it and nothing happens, look in the bottom right screen corner. There is a red shield that you need to tap for it to open. Tapping the coliseum itself will not open the event. You must tap the red shield. I hope this helps some. Thanks S8 for giving us precious petals throughout the game. I haven't even come close to winning it before, but this gives us some incentive to play at least.

Has anyone won this event from the past tournaments? Just curious.The amount of matchesis 335 is an awful high amount. You'd have to win 10 a day. I think if you dropped it to 5 a day like you do with the tournaments it would seem more appealing. Plus if there is a tournament going on, I will play the tournament over the coliseum. I stand a much better chance winning an animal in a tournament. I believe the animals get worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Am I the only one who only gets really hard opponents so far. The last 6 were only Crystal hybrids. I'm only at 12 paw prints so far. Hope I can complete this one.
    The last one I miss sadly enough.
    I managed to collect 19 paw prints but got stuck. I've been battling the same animal for more than a day now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Hi guys! Just popping in quick with a little info for those doing coliseum! good luck!

I think this is great! Definitely makes me more intrigued to play the colosseum since ive never won one, if theres no tourney i usually wont keep up...but this little guys adorable and gives me points for what i want most...win win! Thanks for the info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post

wow Eluzyion, I know you are able to do tournaments quickly with very few fails but a collesium, im truly impressed. You are definitely the queen of battles. You must have one very useful battle chart that you use. Congrats on your win.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast