Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    A unicorn (two, actually) WERE a prize at some point last year (or maybe the year before) in one of the Leaderboard events. They haven't been offered again since then.

But I'm all for another unicorn to be offered, and a Pegasus (and an alicorn) would be an interesting pet to add to the farm. Perhaps to add to the mythical horse herd, a hippocampus or kelpie could be offered (somehow) during the summer months, and a nightmare during Halloween?
    I love kelpies! Not sure how to make the hippocampus thing work... No legs LOL but a kelpie for a water habitat would be fun. I have never seen a unicorn on a farm.... I wonder who actually has it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kit10deuce View Post
    I love kelpies! Not sure how to make the hippocampus thing work... No legs LOL but a kelpie for a water habitat would be fun. I have never seen a unicorn on a farm.... I wonder who actually has it.
    I've seen some versions of a hippocampus that have four legs (but with the aquatic tail) as well as with two pelvic fins extended to function as hind legs. I've also seen versions of kelpies that look like hippocampi, so I guess it would all depend on how the designers would want to interpret them. If they decide this is an idea worth pursuing.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought you were talking about the brain. Kept wondering why we would want a part of the brain on our farm.

Farm Supplier
    Pets that come with their own habitat so we don’t have to store any of our pets if we win another

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I've seen some versions of a hippocampus that have four legs (but with the aquatic tail) as well as with two pelvic fins extended to function as hind legs. I've also seen versions of kelpies that look like hippocampi, so I guess it would all depend on how the designers would want to interpret them. If they decide this is an idea worth pursuing.
    I don't get what a kelpie is. But I think this all speaks to a fantasy-based set of creatures being a great idea.

I've never seen a unicorn on any farm. Was it very difficult to complete that event? Dying to see one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I don't get what a kelpie is. But I think this all speaks to a fantasy-based set of creatures being a great idea.

I've never seen a unicorn on any farm. Was it very difficult to complete that event? Dying to see one.
    It was one of the Leaderboard events. Only the top 2 players in each group of 20(?) successfully received one (or both) unicorns (adult and baby). So, yes, it was a very difficult event (well, for me, anyway...others may feel differently).

Fashion Designer
    Ah, found them! Adorable. More of those, please!

Farm Supplier
    I've seen the unicorn in the pet guide but I have never seen it on an actual Farm. I'm beginning to wonder if they are real or not... LOL

Can we get aneaster event with a choice between the following prizes:

Easter Bunny Pet
    Chocolate Bunny Pet
    Vanilla Bunny Pet
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast