Yahoooo!!!! I just got AROURA PEGASUS 16hrs I am soo happy
    One of my mist favourite animal
    I got it with recmoon/eagle beagle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Yahoooo!!!! I just got AROURA PEGASUS 16hrs I am soo happy
    One of my mist favourite animal
    I got it with recmoon/eagle beagle
    Congrats! She's my favorite animal so far.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I now have 33 duplicates, only one of which is super, the vast majority being common slackers. It used to be a Panda farm over here. Now the forest is crawling with Chromadiles, Planthers and ... the Unmentionables.
    I don't mind if it takes a long time to collect the 14 missing animals (even if that number grows every week). I just hope TeamLava doesn't start retiring animals like they do in other TL games.

I agree, I too just beaten nightmare, and working on leveling it up to 10!! I only need two more creatures, and all but 2 are at least level 10 now!!!
    I would never buy gems to buy the Crystal unicorn, too much money and not worth it. Just keep trying and do different combos to get it!! Good luck to all!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Here is my park with all but 2 creatures I'm still hunting for. All but two are at least level 10 right now!!! (Not including the extra crystal unicorns and Emerald dragons I have)[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by dragonloona; 09-19-14 at 05:31 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Lighting Leopard (11) & Jackalope(10)= 11 hours ... I'm waiting now... Yessss!
    FIRE GLIEDER
    Turtisle(10)&Armordilo(10)=VOLCAMEL
    Rainguin(10)&Peamoth(10)=6h Sorry but no Solar Similar I was so angry and sold my new baby. I didn'tt remember what I got.
    Nightmare(11)&HydroYak(10)=3h Fairy Ferret
    Pyro Pony(15)&Pandafodil(15)=6h Solar Similar
    Fire Glider(13)&Nightmare(11)=9h?
    Last edited by stoneflower8; 10-02-14 at 04:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, can anyone help? I see that Nightmare is gotten through a tournament, but I never got the tournament. When did that take place? I saw the trophy, but nothing happened when I pressed on it, then it disappeared a few hours later. I thought it was getting fixed.

Edit: nevermind. I know what happened. I gave up getting it.
    Last edited by TokiChunsa; 09-22-14 at 12:05 AM.

Getting discouraged

Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Congrats! She's my favorite animal so far.
    I had a rainbow looking egg in the beginning but figured I would breed the unicorn soon enough. Just like aa games it happens eventually, but now level 37 and no unicorn. Is anyone else that high with out. Just feeling a bit left out. Thanks all, Scarletfyr 😢

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I had a rainbow looking egg in the beginning but figured I would breed the unicorn soon enough. Just like aa games it happens eventually, but now level 37 and no unicorn. Is anyone else that high with out. Just feeling a bit left out. Thanks all, Scarletfyr 😢
    You are NOT alone. I've been playing long and hard enough that the moment the level cap increased I jumped from 30 to 40. And still no unicorn. It SUX. But there is no way I'm going to spend the $70 it would cost to just buy one. It's breed one in the next couple weeks or quit the game and find another. I'm already looking at other games to see if any have possibilities. Futility is just not fun. And this game has be*** to feel like banging my head on a wall. If I could just get that unicorn, my love of the game would pop right back up to where it was at the beginning. But right now... it's days on my iPad are numbered.

Rhino Keeper
    How many Fire Gliders can you get in a row? I'm on #6.
    (Sigh)

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone can advise, what am I breeding now??
    Armadillo + Conducktor with 7 hours...
    Can't find this combination in the breeding list...
    Can any mod update it with those new electric combo!? I always want to refer to this thread to find out what's breeding