Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Farm Supplier
    I have the feeling, that energy from neighbors is limited to 10 per day. Does anybody know, if this is right? thanks!

erm our quest timer says we only have one day left ........ is something going on ?

I surrender. Spent yesterday wasting energy trashing werewolves and dead trees and only just made it in time. I have no stored energy resources to play with so won't have a chance to do the 50 needed for another part of the quest.
    Lower level players collect less of these items, but are they not on the same amount of energy as a higher level player as a max? Surely they should up the limit for us to store energy as we get to higher levels to at least give us a chance?
    Ah well, yet another quest bites the dust......

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    erm our quest timer says we only have one day left ........ is something going on ?
    no. the timer rounds down time to the nearest day. You have 2 hours shy of 2 days (at the time of this post!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-28-16 at 02:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    I have the feeling, that energy from neighbors is limited to 10 per day. Does anybody know, if this is right? thanks!
    yes... this is correct.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    why 70 prime cuts .....were lucky to get one or two a week ...... we were doing fine until then .......
    I am always maxed on prime cuts. I have to do feed the baron to get rid of them until I start to get low on truffles. I was glad to be able to get rid of so many of them.

I spent gems yesterday to speed things up and I had my third quest to Spooky Hollow that would complete in the morning but it did not register. So now I've lost two hours and 10 witch's dust. Very fristrating as the time was going to be tight to begin with. I think S8 should add an extra day for all of the glitches in this release. That or one of those apology gifts would be appropriate.

Rhino Keeper
    question

if I spend gems on day1 to unlock chapter 3 goal... the next day day2 I start chapter 4 or I need to wait for day4 to start chapter 4

Farm Supplier
    Well I gem'd thru to craft the lantern last night, no refund of the gems but 7 haunted steel in my inventory now. Lost the whole day yesterday, now will be stressed to complete. Is there any way for S* to just give me the day back?

Fashion Designer
    How do you "help a witch in Spooky Hollow"? Is it another adventure? Thanks for the help!