Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I see Elsa is on right now! Please Elsa can you find out why did the time change on the expansions. We lost a lot of crafting time!
    I had paid for the cash only needed to get two more lanterns which would have been finished in time. Now it’s been upped early and all my money I paid has gone

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Really disappointed and unhappy! I had my last necessary expansion permit cooking. Would have gemmed it!😩😤😡

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I see Elsa is on right now! Please Elsa can you find out why did the time change on the expansions. We lost a lot of crafting time!
    We're looking into this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We're looking into this.
    Everyone's game play has been totally messed up at this point, so simply extending the "plot deals" until the regularly stated time doesn't work. We need a BIG fix.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Everyone's game play has been totally messed up at this point, so simply extending the "plot deals" until the regularly stated time doesn't work. We need a BIG fix.
    Agreed. It specifically said until 9pm PST on 11/27. All of a sudden the sale expansions are gone and the exchange is back to the regular length of time for trades.
    NOT happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    For sure. A really big fix. I was waiting for my last wisp before paying on one plot. Didn't realize it reverted now it took my extra wisps also. I wouldn't of started any if I knew I was going to lose my coins. It will take me forever to get the needed coins. I would of used permits and wisps on other plots

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The promotion has been reactivated and will be available until 8pm PST today. Please note that no materials were lost when the promotion ended, the resources were still applied to the normal requirements. You should now be able to continue as normal for the duration of the promotional period.

I was also waiting for wisps and would've had all plots opened in the original allotted time. I had already spent the permits and coins also and I would not have done that if I'd known I would lose them. Very Frustrated!! Hoping they fix this. We all plan around the timers and we should be able to trust them. They posted the times so it's not alot to ask that they just stick with their own rules .. Smh

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I see that they did extend the time for the expansion sale, but I still lost an extra trade ticket when the timer reverted, making me need to do an extra trade now to have enough for my permit. My resources are kind of thin @ this point (plus I spent 11 gems to finish the trade to see what went wrong, or how had I miscalculated the time, but that was my own fault, I guess).

This is better than nothing. Thanks Elsa.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The promotion has been reactivated and will be available until 8pm PST today. Please note that no materials were lost when the promotion ended, the resources were still applied to the normal requirements. You should now be able to continue as normal for the duration of the promotional period.
    Thanks for swift reaction Elsa.

However I would expect goals ticked off would stay ticked off and not revert. Even if other goals are not completed during the promotion