Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

So frustrating waiting on donations and I skipped ahead on purpose as I know the battles will no doubt be rigged again!

Is there a limit on how many invites actually get sent out even though it lets you send to your entire list? I might have to kull mine a bit of those that don't respond, what a waste!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=FieldsLikeB;1337508]Still really upset that Storm 8 started this 48 hours early. Automatically it started. I wrote storm 8 asking about it and said so OK if worse comes to worse will glass wing still be on sale on Friday morning. Two days later I got a note that said. "Tales has not started yet."

Nothing else. Great

I experienced an early automatic start! Thought I was going mad, glad I wasn't the only one!!!! Still playing catch up with the food grrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Thank you very much. I have 699 unique dragons. I searched and searched and did not find(...)

I wish TL would add select buttons to our album like we have in the Battle Arena (i.e., show me all my Diamond dragons or Blue dragons, etc.)

Regards, Deb
    Love this idea! It would definitely make it easier to find dragons, especially on the larger islands of long-time/high-level players. In fact, I rarely even look at my album the way it is now. There's just way too many dragons to scroll through to find anything specific.

The cool new buttons they added to the breeding den are extremely useful, really speeds things up. I'd also like to see them added to the arena. That would be super-handy, too!

Quote Originally Posted by wookiee77 View Post
    So frustrating waiting on donations and I skipped ahead on purpose as I know the battles will no doubt be rigged again!

Is there a limit on how many invites actually get sent out even though it lets you send to your entire list? I might have to kull mine a bit of those that don't respond, what a waste!
    It will send to everyone on your list one time per day. The limit is on the receiving end--20 per day.

Not sure what you meant about the battles being rigged, though...(?)

Executive Chef
    When I finished chapter 9 around 11 this morning I jumped ahead and lined everything up by 4pm I still only had TWO of the 15 needed from my neighbors. It is now 9:35pm and I only have 12 of the 15. This is why I skipped ahead. It isn't right for them to put us at the mercy of neighbors fulfilling a request. I couldn't finish the last one because of this so I paid gems.

Yes I know I have the same features with my Rainbow Sentinal but I really like how the dragon looks. It is TeamLava I am getting fed up with from these quests and challenges that require gems to be spent

Fashion Designer
    As far as your invites do you have maps clogging your inventory. If so, you might want to clear them out even if it means speeding up an expansion. That might be your problem, not a lack of people responding. Spending gems is your own choice I almost never spend gems except to possibly speed up and occasionally skip a task I may not want to do because it's inconvenient. I just put glass wing on the nest and the only gems spent were the gems spent to start day ten early and I did skip planting fire app,Es so I could collect my dates all in one shot. I have not found this takes that difficult. The entire key is planning and being prepared. I don't feel anyone should be complaining about gems over it as there is ample time to get everything done. The only reason I skipped ahead was because we had a tourney going on anyhow and I am getting a bit battle weary. I also just put my second courier on to craft. I will be happy to rest for a few days before the leaderboard and likely tourney on Tuesday. My food is not even depleted thanks to the mine giving nothing but food and magic is bringing back good reppbenes since I levelled him to ten. Usually at least 500. Hope this helps some.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 08-27-16 at 07:16 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    It will send to everyone on your list one time per day. The limit is on the receiving end--20 per day.

Not sure what you meant about the battles being rigged, though...(?)
    There is a common misconception that team lava tweaks the battles and makes them tougher during takes. I have never found this to be true and I think that it's just luck of the draw. F you do your color matching rather than relying on champs for every battle you have a winning strategy. Also I believe the limit was raised to 25 a while back.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Rhino Keeper
    I'm running behind on chapter 7....just started crafting the white glass dragon and will still need to hatch it too. Good thing chapter 8 doesn't involve too much. I will use gold to start chapter 10 as soon as I finish chapter 9 to ensure I have plenty of time to finish. Hopefully that will be all the gold I end up spending on this. I was very lucky with breeding this time around and I'm barely going to scrape by on food. I keep telling myself I'm going to skip some events and catch up on things like leveling up my gold paying dragons and some great dragons I managed to accumulate recently that are supposed to be strong in battle and some I just want to level up because I like the way they look. Then I see the dragons for the events and there goes the idea of skipping them. Sigh. I particularly like these 3 and their habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Dear S8, Could you please start using the 'Special' tab in the crafting hut for event items? That would make it much easier to see what special, temporary items are involved in each new event, and make it faster and more convenient to check on how many materials we need to collect to craft these items. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=pernmagic;1337500]
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Hi Permagic, is it defo have one forge or craft one, I could craft one now, but too scared incase the wording is wrong![/QUOTE

If Its the very last act of ch 10 it's ok to . I crafted the last mighty furnace early for ch10 but don't open it to use until you are asked for it at the end
    Actually the furnace can be crafted and placed at anytime or just left in storage. I waited till the end of chapter nine to ensure all parts were used up but normally these large deco items I craft and place as soon as I have the parts. The key word is "have" not "craft"

All 18 Arctics epic