Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Update Greselda's garden? Yeah, sure. One little problem. Doing the Greselda line requires a sword, that requires dragon scales, that requires a dragon, that requires a burning ember. A burning ember which many users STILL don't have after COUNTLESS quest attempts to the desert. I hope there's no question why people are increasingly frustrated, some of which have already abandoned this game for one that they can actually make progress in. At least the people with incomplete Alicorn's aren't prevented from doing multiple quests because of it. Too bad the same can't be said for the burning ember problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cad33 View Post
    This one will take me week(s).

It's a little frustrating. We were limited to 40 glimmer shards/fragments for the longest time. Now we are limited to 99. It would have been nice to have had the 99 option before this past week; but that was not our lot. I'm currently collecting from 4 Conservatories. I collect between 5-8 times per day for a chance at shards/fragments and in the past 24, netted 2 fragments and a few more shards.

Piles of seeds 68; Fertilizer 90.
    Glimmer Fragments 5; Glimmer Shards 12.
    Pitcher Plant 3, Trap Plant 4, Rafflesia 1, Dark seeds 1
    Same here, how I wish that 99 cap had come in earlier. I had 40 shards and fragments waiting to be used but am now pretty much down to nothing, with 13 plants made. Mind you, that implies I still got 25 new shards/fragments in like 4 days, which seems a decent rate. It's just that they're being used up far too quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Same here, how I wish that 99 cap had come in earlier. I had 40 shards and fragments waiting to be used but am now pretty much down to nothing, with 13 plants made. Mind you, that implies I still got 25 new shards/fragments in like 4 days, which seems a decent rate. It's just that they're being used up far too quickly.
    It's so that people like us won't race through this goal as soon as it comes out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    I've even resorted to using the greenhouse in its down time (no fragments to do anything else) to do the 'see what you get from the fb seeds' one.

I did it once, found the result very lame and decided no more. However, now that it has been sitting idle with not a thing to do for the last day, I have given it another whirl. I'll let you know in an hour or so what the outcome is. Hopefully a 4 hour cook time results in something decent. Cheers
    Just completed. Resulted in - 1 glimmer bulb (was maxed on), 1 living wood (I had 79' so cannot really whinge about that) and 2 energy. Sill don't think it is worth the 4 hours.

Greenhouse will now sit idle again until those horrible fragments and shards decide to drop. Having said that, I just collected from the gate just before coming on here and got my first fragment for the day.

Some of you may think - great, first fragment for the day. Except I am in Australia and got the first one at about 5.15 pm my time. Have been collecting every 2 hours since about 8.am. Therefore, very slow drop from now it appears. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    It's so that people like us won't race through this goal as soon as it comes out
    I agree with you, this appears to be long term. We also need to remember (or forget for now) what obstacles will be confronting us later in the week when part 2 is released. The most frustrating bit is that we were given a goal to complete previously, that is the gate and Griselda, which then had a very low threshold of stock. We are now confronted with a goal that requires the very same thing in large amounts and they just are not coming. As I said in a previous post, I gave up collecting from the gate and Griselda as I was sick of the message 'you are full'. Now we require then, they are a no show. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Just completed. Resulted in - 1 glimmer bulb (was maxed on), 1 living wood (I had 79' so cannot really whinge about that) and 2 energy. Sill don't think it is worth the 4 hours.

Greenhouse will now sit idle again until those horrible fragments and shards decide to drop. Having said that, I just collected from the gate just before coming on here and got my first fragment for the day.

Some of you may think - great, first fragment for the day. Except I am in Australia and got the first one at about 5.15 pm my time. Have been collecting every 2 hours since about 8.am. Therefore, very slow drop from now it appears. Cheers
    Next collection from the gate just now. a bit fat zero of nothing, except for the coins of course. Cheers

New Resident
    Finally got my prism.....

I agree with you, this appears to be long term. We also need to remember (or forget for now) what obstacles will be confronting us later in the week when part 2 is released. The most frustrating bit is that we were given a goal to complete previously, that is the gate and Griselda, which then had a very low threshold of stock. We are now confronted with a goal that requires the very same thing in large amounts and they just are not coming. As I said in a previous post, I gave up collecting from the gate and Griselda as I was sick of the message 'you are full'. Now we require then, they are a no show. Cheers
    I did the same when I was maxed on the shards & fragments. I just quit collecting from the gate, too. At that time, they were like a 90% drop either both at the same time or I'd get one or the other. Now it's like 1 item ....maybe....every 4th or 5th time.

Executive Chef
    I have a Question about G. Fountain. How do I buy it? I searched the market nothing!
    I am finishing Level 3 with only one cake to give, to open the Create dark seed?, or another goal lol
    Totally lost in there, anyway, Does the Baron give this option ( The Fountain ) is it part of the Goal?!
    Thanks for the help in advance.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I have a Question about G. Fountain. How do I buy it? I searched the market nothing!
    I am finishing Level 3 with only one cake to give, to open the Create dark seed?, or another goal lol
    Totally lost in there, anyway, Does the Baron give this option ( The Fountain ) is it part of the Goal?!
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Look under market- then featured- Greselda's fountain is listed to buy for 120 gems.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request