Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game not Working.

Rhino Keeper

Game not Working.

As u said,I downloaded latest regular version of RS viz 1.6.0.3 from Google play.I downloaded it twice but it doesnt work.When i open game it starts but in couple of seconds msg pops up "Unfortunately,RS has stopped."
    I created My Google Account only to play RS w/o trouble.What else can I do?:'(
    Anyway here are details if u can help:
    My phone is Samsung Galaxy Trend.
    Phone Android Version:4.1.2
    Game Version:1.6.0.3

I just lost my entire game. Updated IOS. Went to play and blip, back to the very, very beginning. Not even my restaurant was named. Lost all the friends I had made with no way to contact them and say look for me here. So sad.

Me too. There’s gotta be a fix

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine257 View Post
    I just lost my entire game. Updated IOS. Went to play and blip, back to the very, very beginning. Not even my restaurant was named. Lost all the friends I had made with no way to contact them and say look for me here. So sad.

You got signed out....if you sign back in everything should return.

Nightclub Owner
    I'd suggest reading the Bugs Thread on the issue, apparently some players need to reinstall and sign in using a specific order for it to work: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...39#post1598539

Rhino Keeper
    Right now I m managing somehow by downloading Seasonal Versions like Coffee Shop but I need to solve the issue.
    I m new to Google Play Games.I just created my Gamer ID.
    I think Google Play Games App is the Game Centre.I dont know anything more than this.I dont even know how to Sign in n sign out.Can U pls guide me.Can u tell me how to use Game Centre?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Right now I m managing somehow by downloading Seasonal Versions like Coffee Shop but I need to solve the issue.
    I m new to Google Play Games.I just created my Gamer ID.
    I think Google Play Games App is the Game Centre.I dont know anything more than this.I dont even know how to Sign in n sign out.Can U pls guide me.Can u tell me how to use Game Centre?
    General info:

Game Center is a built-in iOS feature that backs up/syncs your progress in certain games (like s8 games) and is a handy way to transfer your game from one iOS device to another. It doesn't have anything to do with Android, so unless you've just switched from an iOS device to a droid, Game Center shouldn't be relevant to your problem.

When players say they've 'Signed into' their RS game they mean they've signed in through the s8 apps. This is done by logging in with a valid s8 user ID and password - normally the same information used to log in to the forum.

On your issue specifically:

If I'm understanding your post correctly, the latest version of the regular RS app will not open on your device but the seasonal versions will? Is this a new issue? Did the trouble only start once you updated the RS app to 1.6.0.3? Do you experience any issue at all using the older themed versions?
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-10-19 at 10:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes,the latest version 1.6.0.3 of regular RS app is not working.When I open game msg comes "Unfortunately,RS has stopped" but the Seasonal versions are working.The prblm with seasonal Coffee Shop n Tropic bliss is when I leave n come back after sometime it doesnt work,there comes a msg"U r offline,Pls try again."

Rhino Keeper
    Earlier I was using RS 1.5.5.9 but when I downloaded RS 1.6.0.3 from Google Play i faced this issue-"Unfortunately,RS has stopped."Yes,this is new issue.

It have the same issue after IOS 13.1.2 upgrade on IPAD - Restaurant gone (also no way to sign in to a different account!] Bakery works fine on both IPAD and IPhone XI. When will IPAD version be fixed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast