Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Fashion Designer
    Only 16 more mitts to go. I should be done by Sept!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    It's taking me forever to get Sir Daisy. I'm up to "food for groom".
    Remember that this is timed. Getting the 20 mitts is a HUGH advantage. Keep an eye on the timer.

Farm Supplier
    I have a theory that the drop rate for something goes down when you have very few of that object (less than around 20). No proof, but just anecdotal evidence after years of playing.
    So i wait until i have almost 50 fertilizers before making another Mitt and avoid going below 20. It seems to work in the sense that my drop rate is consistantly higher than 1 in 10. I have 7 conservatories and they drop, on average, 3 out of 7. The cows drop usually 2 out of 10. Try it - it just means waiting longer for the first Mitt. I have only 4 more to go, then i am finished!

Hope it helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I have a theory that the drop rate for something goes down when you have very few of that object (less than around 20). No proof, but just anecdotal evidence after years of playing.
    So i wait until i have almost 50 fertilizers before making another Mitt and avoid going below 20. It seems to work in the sense that my drop rate is consistantly higher than 1 in 10. I have 7 conservatories and they drop, on average, 3 out of 7. The cows drop usually 2 out of 10. Try it - it just means waiting longer for the first Mitt. I have only 4 more to go, then i am finished!

Hope it helps!
    Thanks for that willing to give anything a try because this is farcical!! I know getting frustrated over 💩💩is madness but we get caught up in these quests and they know we will either stick with it or skip it and use gems!! Sorry S8 ur losing out on my gems!! Supposing it takes till Christmas I will struggle on with it!!! Tnx again H x

Yay! Im doing my last exchange!
    What an annoying task!
    I used some of my energy crates because I really wanted to be done!

Host(ess)
    S
    Hope it helps!
    I agree with your theory. I tried it and it works. I have 2 kingdoms. One had only 5 poo bags and the other had 21. The one with only 5 got no poobags from 9 conservatories. The one with 21 received poo bags from almost every hit on conservatories and cows/sheep and now has 42.

Executive Chef
    I just googled highland coos. Great idea. Double the milk and double the fertilizer drops, plus they are neat looking.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just googled highland coos. Great idea. Double the milk and double the fertilizer drops, plus they are neat looking.
    Lmao beautiful creatures highland coo's long red hair big horns they 💩💩plenty also 😂😂take it from a scotslass who knows😂😂 I can't believe how frustrated I've become over 💩💩made myself constipated waiting on my animals!!😂😂losing the plot me thinks.........lol lol H x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ggfdddgh View Post
    Yay! Im doing my last exchange!
    What an annoying task!
    I used some of my energy crates because I really wanted to be done!
    I need 10 more mitts that's 250💩💩!!😱😱 I am down to one crate had 8!! Don't know how much more I can take!! Well done your 💩💩quest is over!!!

Rhino Keeper

Hope it helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by possibilitys View Post
    S

I agree with your theory. I tried it and it works. I have 2 kingdoms. One had only 5 poo bags and the other had 21. The one with only 5 got no poobags from 9 conservatories. The one with 21 received poo bags from almost every hit on conservatories and cows/sheep and now has 42.
    I will definitely try this - thank you for sharing!