Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Troll camp has only dropped twice so far. VERY frustrating.
    Same with me. These long slow waits to progress are frustrating. I have all the necklaces I need, and now I just twiddle my thumbs waiting for sparkling mines and the troll camp.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I've had a pretty good spawn rate from mine too.

Attachment 54753

Attachment 54754 Attachment 54755
    Thanks BobbyRae....sadly I don't have that, but thanks for helping me check.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Same with me. These long slow waits to progress are frustrating. I have all the necklaces I need, and now I just twiddle my thumbs waiting for sparkling mines and the troll camp.
    Just plain stupid. You buy energy packs from S8 or save energy to get ahead of the event only to be rewarded that you most probably have to wait a week to collect all the mask you need. In the meanwhile you already have all the other materials ready and its just waiting. This will cause a lot of players frustration and most likely players that support the game.....

Incredibly stingy drops. Sparkling mines drop 1 fabric textile out of 3 collections, it means 2 fabric textiles in 9 hours. Troll camp also drops approx once in 2-3 collections, it means 1 or even less drop in a day. Rock outcroppings: i spent approx 700 energy from my stored ones (i skipped several events which required baby-sitting the game and were impossible for me to complete due to my work). And after i spent this enormous amount of energy i have 100 normal pearls and only 6 golden ones. 2/3 of monsters spawn from chopping rocks were direboars which we don't need, 1/3 only was fangbeasts.
    Now when i know the adventure flamingo seems to be just a deco (i mean its drops are not worthy)... I think i am not motivated to continue the event. Better I continue collecting energy for future Monster Hunt and just collect my faerie chests for the gator. Sad. I wanted the supercute dragon. Pity for wasted 700 energy. Disappointing.
    However, good luck to everyone who continues, I hope your drops are better than mine.
    And I hope the dragon will be in Black Friday sale or Christmas sale once, the colorful guy would look very good in my kingdom.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 02-22-20 at 03:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    One rock outcropping has spawned four Glimmer Golems and they don't give energy back at least they have not for me. Frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got an Expansion permit from my level 6 princess bed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Just got an Expansion permit from my level 6 princess bed!
    woohoo!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    My troll camp disappointed me as well this morning. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper

RonjaR82 also mentioned this.

@SpiritWind, in the first post where you mention how to get the Fairie Chest for clearing rocks - chopping a Faerie Chest also counts as a chopped rock. So if you have 4 Faerie Chests saved up, you can hit this goal with just 4 chops.
    Last edited by are1000; 02-22-20 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Another player also mentioned this

Fashion Designer
    I found crab apple trees to be a good source for fang beasts.