Page 87 of 145 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

I just finished the dragon stone ritual ( didn't automatically end the chapter, closed out and reopened chapter finished) timer went and

the quest went to normal goals NOT TIMED!!!!!,. Choose dragon: I have held of choosing because I didn't have enough fire petals but my

LILLIES ARE DROPPING PETALS AGAIN.

so I can get enough to make the fire dragon. Will wait to choose until I have enough petals and some extra.
    Good news that we don't have to complete these steps in the limited time available

PPS. You will need to click on a STABLE before you get to choose the dragon so don't collect if you are near that step
    Last edited by storiadelcastello; 05-14-16 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Missed a step

Rhino Keeper
    I am nowhere near being maxed out on orange or blue petals, but when I collect from my fire and ice plants, I receive a message stating that I cannot hold more.

Rhino Keeper
    Nagas seem to come to areas where ponds are clustered together in my queendom. I have a favorite spot to park monsters when I don't need them. I put 4 ponds there, next to each other. Every time I touch those ponds ( so far), I get two successive nagas in a row. The, I wait for the ponds to recharge, and go back again. So far, I've got 8 this way for chapter 9, and I can't remember how many for the other chapter that required 20.

Executive Chef
    They are cuting it close...thinking a lot of us if we don't make it ,it's their fault not ours . I have done each chapter and had to wait for the next one any where from 20-24 hours for it to begin each day at 3:00am EST and this is what mine clock says now , the last part looks to be a lot to do ..so not sure if any of us will have enough time ,On these story book events, we seem to have a days window , but not this time
    Attachment 30928

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I am nowhere near being maxed out on orange or blue petals, but when I collect from my fire and ice plants, I receive a message stating that I cannot hold more.
    . The message is that you are maxed on regular orange and blue petals, not the fire and ice petals. Those stop dropping midway through the goals. It looks like they start dropping fire and ice petals again in chapter 10. You might want to stop collecting from them for now and save your energy for fighting nagas.

Rhino Keeper

Boar pelts

Other than receiving these when battling boars, is there another way to get these? We need 75 for this event. I only have 45 and I do not think I will get to battle 30 boars in one day. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    HELP'!

I'm on chapter 10 goal 3 and I crafted my dragon egg and I collected it, annnnnd.. Nothing! The goal is still here, asking me to complete the dragon stone ritual.. I don't have anymore the possibility to craft the egg. please help :-/ I was so happy to finish this quest and eeeek :-(

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    They are cuting it close...thinking a lot of us if we don't make it ,it's their fault not ours . I have done each chapter and had to wait for the next one any where from 20-24 hours for it to begin each day at 3:00am EST and this is what mine clock says now , the last part looks to be a lot to do ..so not sure if any of us will have enough time ,On these story book events, we seem to have a days window , but not this time
    Attachment 30928
    My memory may be a bit faulty but this looks like every other story book to me. The counters have never been like the community event counters. The only thing in chapter 10 that could cause a problem is the neighbor requests, but the good news is we only need 5! Thankfully, I'm blessed with awesome neighbors.
    If we have all the materials ready, building the hoard will only take seconds and the stone will need 3 hours to craft.
    It starts at 2 am for me, but I feel confident I will make it with time to spare, even without setting an alarm. Fingers crossed for you too!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    . The message is that you are maxed on regular orange and blue petals, not the fire and ice petals. Those stop dropping midway through the goals. It looks like they start dropping fire and ice petals again in chapter 10. You might want to stop collecting from them for now and save your energy for fighting nagas.
    Thank you--makes sense now!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulousju View Post
    HELP'!

I'm on chapter 10 goal 3 and I crafted my dragon egg and I collected it, annnnnd.. Nothing! The goal is still here, asking me to complete the dragon stone ritual.. I don't have anymore the possibility to craft the egg. please help :-/ I was so happy to finish this quest and eeeek :-(
    Try force closing the game and going back in....