Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Kind of suprised about that myself. Price was not great at all. Wonder why people spend money competing about it, but tbh the main monster hunt prices are lately not that great. Low energy droppers, but the art is great. Still a feast for my eyes having them in my Kingdom. If I win it I am happy, but if I dont, no loss. Collecting as much gold coins is my main goal. The rest is a bonus :-)
    I play for the gold tokens too. Was able to get my 3rd armored direwolf & build the tokens up again to a decent amount at the end. I was lucky this time too to finish first & agree that it's an awful prize for all the gems & energy some spend to get it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone got any of the advertised drops from the Grand Prize Iguana? I've only got a black flag for mermaid scales and nothing else - that isn't even on the list!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Has anyone got any of the advertised drops from the Grand Prize Iguana? I've only got a black flag for mermaid scales and nothing else - that isn't even on the list!
    Same, all 7 collections so far have been same for me - black flag for mermaid scales. I actually thought mine is broken.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I thought I'd check with the team about the Iguana drops just to be sure... the energy drops are not guaranteed, they are a 'chance'. The other items as listed on page 1 are also correct. I'll move that info over to the Inventory guide and move this thread up to Game Guides later today now that information has been confirmed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I thought I'd check with the team about the Iguana drops just to be sure... the energy drops are not guaranteed, they are a 'chance'. The other items as listed on page 1 are also correct. I'll move that info over to the Inventory guide and move this thread up to Game Guides later today now that information has been confirmed.
    Thanks for checking. I also thought it must be "broken"! I like the look of mine but
    I won't be collecting from it again.

This is absolutely the last time I go for the leaderboard prize as the ones I have managed to get have all turned out to be nowhere near as good as advertised. I don't understand why they aren't decent prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for checking. I also thought it must be "broken"! I like the look of mine but

This is absolutely the last time I go for the leaderboard prize as the ones I have managed to get have all turned out to be nowhere near as good as advertised. I don't understand why they aren't decent prizes.
    I wanted the iguana and the armored lizard for my swamp area but if it wasn't for how they looked there they would be in storage. My lizard has only given me mermaid scales and dragon scales-neither of which I need-very disappointing for a leaderboard prize. I've won 2 others-the kelpie and the bunja and they are both great.
    StormID: neferlala

Banned

I agree. I did get it on a couple of accounts.. one account I had to drain all saved Energy.. only consolation is that on my baby account (lvl 34) i posted on the leader of our board's wall that I had like 4k in Energy and all their attempts are futile... this person prolly bought at least 20 packages.. I have a screenshot of all the Traps that get bought when you pay real money.. they were not even ashamed to show they paid real money.. not saying you have to be ashamed but like 20 of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I wanted the iguana and the armored lizard for my swamp area but if it wasn't for how they looked there they would be in storage. My lizard has only given me mermaid scales and dragon scales-neither of which I need-very disappointing for a leaderboard prize. I've won 2 others-the kelpie and the bunja and they are both great.
    I did get a gem last night (guess it was 1. Too flabbergasted to actually see how many) from my iguana. Very, very rare for sure! Probably a million to one chance... lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I get that Iguana has CHANCE for following items: Gems, Coins, Enegry, Earth Wisp, Jewels, Longsword, Mermaid scales...etc

But I am seriously worried that mine IS broken.
    Since last event - 2 weeks- I have collected ONLY mermaid scales every day. Not ANYTHING else- not earth wisps, swords _ONLY mermaid scales. It seems statistically impossible to get that many mermaid scales in the row - 14 times only one drop?

Anyone else having that problem?

Farm Supplier
    Mine too.....