View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 140 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Pfuuu 9 wolfs to go to finish chapter 6, and we need 70 pelts

Now we still have a few days to go and all the other goals might be done in a few minutes. Not even thinking about the fangs...

Well I hope someone can post nice clean inventory pics of the fawns!
    Omg.... i don't think I?ll finish... ... just got to last goal of chapter six...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Does the wolf still spawn in Chapter 7?
    Or I guess I should ask is the wolf suppose to spawn in Chapter 7?
    Good question! ... So we know if to keep goal 6 open or move ahead to catch up.

I've already stepped on my own feet by asking keys and crafting a chest with all 20.. should have held back for this goal, just in case.

Now if those Castle Adventures were not so stingy with the seeds.. we would not be in this mess of lacking wolves' spawns. They're much better now.. but with all that were missing, today we have to sit by the device to spawn them.

And no.. I don't want to think about the Meadow Pelts for goal 9.. not yet! They're however not always more than one at a time, many singles I see.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Zero wolfs from event plants
    More tries. Still zero wolfs.

Talk about purposely breaking event so we have to spend gems. I'm out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Already 2 days play 6 chapters and from farmhouse falls only red wolves and from cottage only boar here it says and write that there must fall meadow wolf. I want to ask S8, why is that so? How could? This is a shame !!!
    Meadow Wolves will spawn ONLY FROM FLOWERS AND TREES in Chapter 6.. so save your energy.
    They will start spawning from Farm Houses and Cottages AFTER Chapter 6.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-18-18 at 08:49 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    So now that I have finally finished chapter 6 after two days, I am stuck halfway chapter 7 because I had already asked my neighbors for keys this morning. It's never easy is it?

Rhino Keeper
    I love the power of the post. After I mentioned here I was going on my very last adventure for the seeds, I got them. But...

Looks like I can relax the next couple of days. I don't have nearly enough boar pelts for ch. 8 goal 2. So I understand all the boar spawns people are complaining about, but I don't think that'll be enough for me (only have 2 in kingdom 1 and 26 in kingdom 2). And I don't have a level 6 tavern in kingdom 2.

I did get the meadow wolf in kingdom 1 and in kingdom 2. Thinking about going for a second one. When I'm lucky with the chests it might even be possible.
    Last edited by Andro45; 07-18-18 at 08:24 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Pfuuu 9 wolfs to go to finish chapter 6, and we need 70 pelts

Now we still have a few days to go and all the other goals might be done in a few minutes. Not even thinking about the fangs...

Well I hope someone can post nice clean inventory pics of the fawns!
    I have 6 more to go. Are you going to try to keep goal 6 open as long as possible?
    I'm collecting wood coins for the meadow wolf anyway, so I may as well keep plugging away in the hopes of higher spawn rates and more pelts.

I know I'm in the minority. I guess you can call me a lone wolf.

But I wonder. Will that goal auto complete. I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-18-18 at 08:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I love the power of the post. After I mentioned here I was going on my very last adventure for the seeds, I got them. But...

Looks like I can relax the next couple of days. I don't have nearly enough boar pelts for ch. 8 goal 2. So I understand all the boar spawns people are complaining about, but I don't think that'll be enough for me (only have 2 in kingdom 1 and 26 in kingdom 2). And I don't have a level 6 tavern in kingdom 2.

I did get the meadow wolf in kingdom 1 and in kingdom 2. Thinking about going for a second one. When I'm lucky with the chests it might even be possible.
    Do you have any onyx boars or dire piglets? They both drop boar pelts...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    The game has a big bug! I'm chapter 6,goal 3 .Today I spent more than 150 energies on cottages, farmhouse, sunflowers and meadow trees, and the monsters does not fall from anywhere. Is there anyone with a similar bug?
    If I keep on this same pace of spawning 1 meadow wolf each day from my continuous collections, I think I'll finish chapter 6 in 18 more days. Alas...that would be well after the event ends.

S8! S8! S8! (SMH)...what are you thinking? Took me 3 days to get 3 seeds from adventure and now 1 meadow wolf a day? I know I am not alone. I've decided I will keep trying, but I assume I won't finish, and I'm not sure I care. The last few 2 week events, I was fortunate enough to finish early by stockpiling energy. This time it's all about the drops, 'bout the drops to paraphrase Meghan Trainor.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 07-18-18 at 07:16 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    So stupidly not paying attention, I finished goal 7. Will the wolves still spawn and can I still get wood coins from flowers and trees?

Edit: just saw on first page that probably not, so will just work on my milk and eggs for expansion permits. Leaving monster parked till tomorrow.
    Last edited by topmom952; 07-18-18 at 09:09 AM.