Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Rhino Keeper
    So disappointing. What's the point of unlocking receipes if they are gone after events. No incentives to unlock receipes. Why are candy canes so special they refuse to give it to us

Rhino Keeper

Angry Candy Cane Oven recipes GONE????

I would LOVE to know why all the new recipes for the candy cane oven disappeared as soon as the new goal started. There are 3 new recipes...ALL with 9 hour times and we had these for less than 2 weeks? Seriously? I'm maxed on all of my appliances and was hoping I would have time to make these on the Candy Cane oven. What's the point of introducing new recipes if you're going to just take them away???!!!!???

New Resident
    Yes!!! I knew I couldn't possibly finish the goal, but I still unlocked all recipes. Now... they are gone! I used gems... not happy... not falling for that again.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    So disappointing. What's the point of unlocking receipes if they are gone after events. No incentives to unlock receipes. Why are candy canes so special they refuse to give it to us
    there must be a candy cane grinch living in our bakeries lol

New Resident
    Yeah... I used 40+ gems on this!! Still failed because it was impossible, but I thought I'd at least unlock all recipes. I did!! Gone... !!!

Host(ess)
    -Cries- Waaaaa them disappear :c

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous.

Mad, not happy at all after purchasing 6 of the ovens.....now we?re having another new goal, shm ;(

Fashion Designer
    I built ovens, already had 2 hr recipe mastered previously, cooked away, opened all recipes & completed goal. And NOW all the recipes are gone besides the 2 hr one. I had already mastered the 9 hr candy canes as well, so where did these disappear to at least. ALL OF THESE NEW RECIPES SHOULD BE THERE. THIS MUST BE A GLITCH, OTHEREISE ITS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

New Resident

Unhappy

I am in complete shock! I was clearing the last candy canes from my ovens that I needed for the goal before it was to finish & my bakery refreshed while I was clearing them! When my bakery was done refreshing, I got a pop up telling me that the goal had finished & I only had the option to click finish. When I did, I then got another pop up right away that showed me the new 15 day goal stuff! I noticed when I went back into my candy cane oven that I?m now only able to make the candy cane cake and it seems that everyone is having the same issue! I was clearing my candy canes finishing the goal in time, so I?m really hoping that S8 will give me the Recipes at least if they fix that! I don?t care if I get the fountain as I already had one from buying it before.

Please fix this problem S8 and please, please, please, don?t make so many long bakes for the 5 day goals! I?m usually able to complete the 5 day goals, even though I?m only able to buy & build 4 ovens total for these goals due to lack of coins if I want to be able to bake what I need for the goal. I?m lucky enough to have great neighbors who send me parts that I ask for, so I usually have extra parts before goals even start if S8 uses parts for the ovens from our inventories.

I?m happy with the goals as they?ve been for the most part except for this one. I especially like these quick five-day goals that bring back some of the older ovens with new recipes as I?ve been hoping to be able to get the older ovens! Thank you for making it possible for those of us who don?t have the older ovens & some of the older decorations to be able to get them this way! Just a suggestion though S8, it would be nice if we were able to get more than just one of the older decorations if we finish the goal in time. It?s easier to decorate with more than one of something!
    Last edited by Car7546; 12-12-17 at 10:27 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast