Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Play store says the release is from 11/8 so yes, I tried installing that several times already.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinJeannie View Post
    What about those of us who have done this multiple times, along with everything else that has been suggested (task ****er, SD card, clear cache, etc.), and are still having these problems?
    Just throwing in my two cent plea for a fix as well. Love this game and want it to work as it did before. Please assist if possible. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    There are some devices they may not be compatible with the games.
    If you have tried all the fixes, email support@teamlava.com to check with them for your specific device.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you for the report. Devices with lesser specs may experience performance issues due to insufficient resources and features.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you have tried all the fixes, email support@teamlava.com to check with them for your specific device.
    I appreciate that but the game worked just fine until a week ago. So I don't think it has anything to do with my device. But I will email support as you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sent an email, thanks. Is this a problem related to the recent updates? Because I have never had issues playing this game on my device in the past. I certainly hope this doesn't mean I won't be able to play on this device anymore, because that will mean I have no choice but to quit playing this game, as I cannot afford a new phone.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinJeannie View Post
    I sent an email, thanks. Is this a problem related to the recent updates? Because I have never had issues playing this game on my device in the past. I certainly hope this doesn't mean I won't be able to play on this device anymore, because that will mean I have no choice but to quit playing this game, as I cannot afford a new phone.
    I am not really sure.. but support should be able to give you some answers concerning your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I play on an Android device. I install all updates, restart my phone at least once a day to clear it, and have uninstalled and reinstalled both BS and RS ....still no new goals(while having ALL versions installed on my phone).

What's up with that???

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonneykate View Post
    I appreciate that but the game worked just fine until a week ago. So I don't think it has anything to do with my device. But I will email support as you suggest.
    I haven't tried to re-install it in the past 2 days so I will try again tonight and if I continue with issues I will email them. I am like bonney and will really be sad if I can't play anymore.

I have not been able to play RS since the weekly update about 2 weeks ago. I sent a report about a week ago and have yet to hear back. I get a force close when gifting, visiting or cooking and i am unable to do any of these even once. I have uninstalled and reinstalled RS and Thanksgiving RS several times with no luck. I even did a factory reset, for an unrelated issue. I am running an original Droid version 2.2.3. I can play Bakery and Fashion with more minimal, but still many force closes

New Resident
    Tks for info on door mat, silly me it was on front of door