Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsanto View Post
    Did they just "appear" ... or how did you access them after completing the goal, please? Mine are there, but it won't let me touch them and says I've reached my limit.
    Look in your cellar

New Resident
    Thank you! Wow, I have stuff in there I didn't realize was ever there.
    Thanks to all for your help and patience with me. What a great group.

Rhino Keeper
    Some questions maybe someone can figure out or ask and get us an answer.

Which items, other than crafts in the flower shop, are for this event only?

I presume that the garden gloves, garden shovels (aka trowels), and watering cans are for this event only.

Specifically, will the moss and garden stones found in the fish pond and mine, respectively, still be around after the event. It is really getting hard to fish for our needs when we get so much moss or mine for metals and we get garden stones.

Also, what about the plant/wildflower feed? It does not have much value... Is it permanent or event only.
    Last edited by bss0226; 05-03-16 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Added plant feed

are the airplane deliveries the only way to get parts ? like the trowels and such ? weve made deliveries for 2 days and maybe have 3 shovels ......

New Resident
    Why am I not receiving watering cans? I'm sending deliveries and never watering cans!! I get mostly garden gloves. How am I to get past the first garden kit to the other kits if I can't get the cans?? Is there a glitch??

Rhino Keeper
    This event is impossible....300 hours to make terrariums....that's 12 days. So if you havent started stage 9 by now, you aren't going to finish. What's the point?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    This event is impossible....300 hours to make terrariums....that's 12 days. So if you havent started stage 9 by now, you aren't going to finish. What's the point?
    Please read the first post in this thread. S8/TL have adjusted the length of time needed to make the terrariums from 20 hours to 5 hours...so you only need 75 hours to finish them now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    The craft time for terrarium is now 5 hours, this will give you/us a better chance of finishing the goals.

Grand Emperor
    @Judy - I have amended Posts #1 and 2 to change the craft time of terrarium from 20 hours to 5 hours.

Grand Emperor
    Update

For those who didnt purchase any gilded flower pots before completing Goal 8, you would be able to purchase only 2 more after which. Therefore if you want to have 2 more, purchase them before you complete Goal 8.