Page 11 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Fashion Designer
    My dragon dropped 3

Fashion Designer
    170 so far for me. Looks like second prize at 450 is some fancy supplies and a flag

92 and counting, have drained all my extra energy now though so won't go anywhere for a while!

Nightclub Owner
    Didn't see it mentioned above, but Manticores do drop stones.

The Purple Cow & Sir Piggy do not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Same here! Yesterday I was remarking to myself, after getting 2 monsters after tapping 2 sheep, that I was getting monsters all the time now. Today... I've gotten 2, but that is using like 60 energy ONLY on tapping things that could potentially produce a monster. It's always this way. They say they don't turn down the monster spawn rate ever, but I don't believe it. I even planted a bunch of the Talinum Auranticum flowers since they always draw a ton of skunkupines. I now have 26 orange petals for my efforts... but no more monsters for the quest. :/

ETA: Sir Piggy does not appear to drop Sunstones.
    We don't mess with droprates like that. Monster droprate is exactly the same as it has been for nearly 2 years - about 1 in 25 chance of getting a spawn
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone chopped through the entire rock outcropping? Do you know if the sunstones drop for the second one or if we should sell it after 19 chops? I'm also wondering if I should use the glimmer rock or dark cave formation I got as a drop from adventures.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 08-07-14 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Corrected typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Has anyone chopped through the entire rock outcropping? Do you know if the sunstones drop for the second one or if we should sell it after 19 chops? I'm also wondering if I should use the glimmer rock or dark cave formation I got as a drop from adventures.
    I did chop a whole one and the next still dropped stones. Can't comment on the glimmer rock or dark cave rock but the blurb did specifically mention rock outcroppings somewhere, didn't it?

Rhino Keeper
    They drop for the second one :-)

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We don't mess with droprates like that. Monster droprate is exactly the same as it has been for nearly 2 years - about 1 in 25 chance of getting a spawn
    I should monster-free for long while after getting FOUR in a row.....

New Resident

Sunstones

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Not so woop woop! Sunstones not showing in my inventory either
    The sun stones show up on the right hand side of your screen under the storm 8 icon for more games. It keeps a total of all your stones and progress. They don't show in inventory.