Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Part 10 of the goals. The mithril pop craft is not in my magic forge. Also, the Headless Horseman goal is still locked in the Witchy Workshop. Anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted the game many, many times with no change. What to do?
    Post 1 says 'craft anything in magic forge' so doing this may trigger headless horseman to open in workshop....??maybeee??
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 10-08-18 at 07:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    So I am working on the second goal of part v. I finished the first three pop goals and started crafting the Franken pig. All goals except that one were checked off. Now that I come back, I need all the pops again!!!!!! Why?!?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Post 1 says 'craft anything in magic forge' so doing this may trigger headless horseman to open in workshop....??maybeee??
    I had already crafted my something in the magic forge. I will try crafting something again. Maybe it will help. Thanks for your suggestion.

New Resident
    Is anyone having issues with game loading? I know it was a problem earlier today but I have been trying to connect for 2hrs with no luck. Very frustrating to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    my bat has orange eyes and kind of dark gray colored. I had no idea there are two colors.
    I don't know if there are 2 but the 2 I lost were different colors, one black and one brown grey ish.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Utonak View Post
    Is anyone having issues with game loading? I know it was a problem earlier today but I have been trying to connect for 2hrs with no luck. Very frustrating to say the least.
    Still cannot get in!!! How are you supposed to reach the daily goals if can't access the game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utonak View Post
    Still cannot get in!!! How are you supposed to reach the daily goals if can't access the game.
    Have you tried the troubleshooting tips in the Help thread? It could be your device or your wifi but it's not S8 as games are back up and running. Can you please try tips in linked thread. Don't reinstall as I don't think that will help you. Please post in the bugs forum if you're still stuck. Hope you can be back online soon.
    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh boy, they've done it again! Apparently the freebie Workshop was given as a goal reward by mistake and once s8 realized this, they took it out of the goals. I guess only players that received theirs before this whoopsie was noticed got the reward and those that finished the goal after have to purchase the Witchiest Workshop for gems.

Good news... there's nothing wrong with your eyes. Bad news... you'll have to spend gems if you want a second workshop in your other kingdom.
    Thanks AnnirasSweets, glad I'm not going blind.

Hmm, dissapointing...I won't be spending gems on something that A. doesn't seem to work properly (I haven't tried in kingdom 1 after all the posts here)) and B. isn't necessary for game progress. But I like the looks of the witchiest better. Still not buying it.

Otherwise I'm progressing on schedule, had to wait until 8 pm yesterday evening to go on with the goals. Crafting frankenpig now.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Just a note here:

As a lower level player (33), my number of required pops is the same as the original note by SpiritWind until you get to the Vampire tomb (3/3/3), Witchy Alpaca (4/4/4) and Headless Horseman (5/5/5).

Considering the amount of work those sapling pops create (esp if you only have 2 kitchens), I think that lower level players shouldn?t get discouraged if it takes them extra time to complete those pops.

Also, doing the food trades helped gain items needed for the simple feasts (and having the Guardsman dogs, in my case, I had a few already...LOVE those dogs!)

Me too only a single pop from each bag .... nothing like the bat which I really want. Are those special drops coming from the great bags people buy with gems I wonder?