Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You will be able to partipate, yes. The only unknown factor is how many vampire medals will be rewarded during the next 2 events to be rewarded with the Major Prize of the Sanguine Queen. I've updated page 1 with my notes and created a new event thread with additional info.

I did end up completing the event but I had to use some gems and buy another value pack. I put so much work into trying to complete it so didn't want to not finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You will be able to partipate, yes. The only unknown factor is how many vampire medals will be rewarded during the next 2 events to be rewarded with the Major Prize of the Sanguine Queen. I've updated page 1 with my notes and created a new event thread with additional info.
    Thank you so much for the fast response!! Do you know if I would still need to complete all the goals from the first part of the event before I would be able to start on the goals for the second part of the event? Not sure if I need to get my lab to level 10 before being able to start the second part of the event.

Last time the second event was a monster hunt. Not sure if that is going to be the case looking at the splash screen in the Sneak peek thread...
    All events will have their own prize (as normal), so you won't need to have completed Creator & Monster in order to start the second one. They will all be stand alone events, but with an overarching goal of the Sanguine Queen spreading out over either 2 or 3 events. This probably makes better sense in my own head. lol

No, it won't matter if you don't upgrade the Lab to level 10 as it looks like the building will give coins only dependent on the level of the Lab and also the Kits to upgrade any Grim Cottages you want to upgrade. For eg, a L8 Lab drops 8 Francine's Kits and L9 is 9 and L10 is 10.

Fashion Designer
    Ahhhh … neither the Grim Workshops OR Grim Potion Shops count as crafting goods in the Weekday Warrior.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

I'll add to the list for the team to look at...

I really like the look of grim workshop and potion shop, it would be so awesome to have forge, farmhouses and kitchen also change skin.

Ps. The grim cottage didn’t count towards the town buildings for ww

Nightclub Owner
    Whoops! I totally fell asleep and forgot to finish. Oh well, I'll get the next one, I guess. I just hope it doesn't set me back too much for the overarching event.

I really don't like that the game acts almost like a full time job with these events. I logged in pretty frequently, and got nowhere with it. 5 or 6 times a day. Maybe the game is no longer for me at this stage - and I've been playing on and off for 10 years I got the Fortified Lab to Lv3 and am at 17/30 of the spark of life (which was my biggest issue). I only got enough resources to build 3 Lightning Towers so that was no help...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hujikaa View Post
    Ugh, I am so sick of tending to cows? getting enough Doctor?s Notes is such a draaaaaaaag. I never wanna look at a cow again after this event.
    Oops?. Its cows again