Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Me to! I really want to re read the books but got so many others to read to! I'm still collecting apples before I start. Will wait for the auto start. I did buy two of the habitats tho. And I won prof scrape! It's on the nest now

I can't wait for the autostart because I work. Since I started Friday, I'll be done next Sunday. That gives me the whole weekend to finish.
    I've learned that my OCD doesn't have to rule me and it's okay if I takes more than a day to finish a chapter; that I don't have to finish a chapter before 10 a.m. I don't have any room to put down new habitats anyway. These challenges are very fun, but without another nest, I'm limited on runestone production.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I can't wait for the autostart because I work. Since I started Friday, I'll be done next Sunday. That gives me the whole weekend to finish.
    I've learned that my OCD doesn't have to rule me and it's okay if I takes more than a day to finish a chapter; that I don't have to finish a chapter before 10 a.m. I don't have any room to put down new habitats anyway. These challenges are very fun, but without another nest, I'm limited on runestone production.
    Hope you do well. Have u done a story book before?
    Oh wow, I was not expecting the auto start to activate today! Thought I had a little more time to collect food. Oh well, gonna keep collecting good as I go obviously and I'm sure I'll b fine. The planting lower yield crops as part of the story book is so frustrating tho! Iv just had to do 5 sets of adventurnips which will only give me 500 foods in 2 hours, whereas if I had done my usual charm cherries, in 2 hours I would have had 3000 fruits in 2 hours, low yield is not helping my food situation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hope you do well. Have u done a story book before?
    Oh wow, I was not expecting the auto start to activate today! Thought I had a little more time to collect food. Oh well, gonna keep collecting good as I go obviously and I'm sure I'll b fine. The planting lower yield crops as part of the story book is so frustrating tho! Iv just had to do 5 sets of adventurnips which will only give me 500 foods in 2 hours, whereas if I had done my usual charm cherries, in 2 hours I would have had 3000 fruits in 2 hours, low yield is not helping my food situation
    Always do the higher foods when possible. The Adventurnups are there to slow you down on days when you have to harvest item chapter. I keep my smaller farms on 20 hour food and take Adventurnups in two cycles.

I think your on a lower level. If you have to hatch an animal and feed it, (mine will be planthers), I can feed any planthers on my realm for it to count. Unfortunately, I have no planthers on my board right now, but I may get lucky and breed two in the next few days.
    I just won Snape (only 60 gems for rounds 28 & 30) and I was thinking of getting the Alley habitat, but if planthers will stop me from winning, I may skip and wait for the northeast quarter of the zodiac to go on sale.

I posted this in the general questions thread but didn't get a response, Thats why I'm posting it on a more active thread 🙂

How do you post pictures on the forums? I am on an iPhone by the way if that has any importance...and I do not have access to a computer since home internet is not available where I live. I just use data from my phone carrier.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hailyolissa View Post
    I posted this in the general questions thread but didn't get a response, Thats why I'm posting it on a more active thread 

How do you post pictures on the forums? I am on an iPhone by the way if that has any importance...and I do not have access to a computer since home internet is not available where I live. I just use data from my phone carrier.
    Here's a link that should answer your question.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ading+pictures

Rhino Keeper
    This the last chapter of the story book version for the high level players. Best of luck everyone and hope you enjoy the journey.

Chapter 10
    Airy was reluctant to divulge the justification for his solo adventure, but he couldn't lie to his best friend. Airy reached into his bag and pulled out a handful of dark midnight truffles, an incredibly rare ingredient that was required to make Red's favourite cake. Red was so consumed in worry for Airy that he'd forgotten it was his birthday!

Act 1: Feed Rainguins 40 times - skip for 108 gems
    Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangoes - skip for 30 gems
    Act 3: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 15 - skip for 195 gems
    Act 4: Collect 55 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: Airy Otter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ckisser View Post
    Do we know what the evolve times are for red weasely and wise eagle? I saw hatch time for red weasely was 7 hours. Any idea on wise eagle?
    Both Red Weasely and Wise Eagle have 7 hour hatching time and 6 hour evolution time. Airy Otter has 14 hatching time.

Wise Eagle Egg
    Name:  IMG_2600.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  212.0 KB

Red Weasely Egg
    Name:  IMG_2609.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  191.2 KB

Airy Otter Egg
    Name:  IMG_2625.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  165.8 KB
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 10-09-16 at 03:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Always do the higher foods when possible. The Adventurnups are there to slow you down on days when you have to harvest item chapter. I keep my smaller farms on 20 hour food and take Adventurnups in two cycles.

I think your on a lower level. If you have to hatch an animal and feed it, (mine will be planthers), I can feed any planthers on my realm for it to count. Unfortunately, I have no planthers on my board right now, but I may get lucky and breed two in the next few days.
    I just won Snape (only 60 gems for rounds 28 & 30) and I was thinking of getting the Alley habitat, but if planthers will stop me from winning, I may skip and wait for the northeast quarter of the zodiac to go on sale.
    Lol, I'm level 100 and have been for a while, iv done every story book so far and won them all with not to much stress. Here's hoping this one is the same. I have 6 grand farms and do back to back charm cherries and nexus nuts at night and when I know I can't log on for a while. Except for wen the game asks for a specific crop to b grown, that's what bugs me! Slows down food production!

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    High level storybook

Chapter 1 (2 acts)

1) plant adventurenips 5x
    2) harvest adventurenips 5x
    Reward: 8000 apples

Chapter 2 (2 acts)

1) plant mana bananas 6x
    2) collect croaking candies from harvesting 65x
    Reward: Red Weasely

Chapter 3
    Airy had never missed a study session with Red before. It was unlike him to not show up with out letting anyone know where he was. red was so worried about him! What if something horrible had happened to him? What if he fell into a hole, was turned into another animal, or even worse . . . got detention!

Act 1: Breed Frostfang with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 6 Adventurnips - skip for 24 gems
    Act 3: Raise red Weasely to level 4 - skip for 10 gems
    Prize: 10 Runes

Chapter 4
    "Where's Airy Otter?" Red asked all his classmates, but no one had an answer. He had almost given up all hope of finding his friend when he heard someone mention Airy's name. Red ran over and found his sister talking about how she saw Airy walking into the dark part of the forest!

Act 1: Plan 4 Spell Melons - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Red Weasely to level 8 - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Collect 110 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

Chapter 5
    The rules were clear, Sorcerer's School students were not allowed to venture into the dark part of the forest! there were potent dark magical forces at work there and it wasn't safe for the students. Red was not sure what to do next, but he knew who would. Red gathered his books and scurried outdoors to find the Wise Eagle!

Act 1: Hatch a Plantlers- skip for 25 gems (chg animal thx to 19 sparkles96)
    Act 2: Harvest 5 Adventurnips - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 11 - skip for 50 gems
    Act 4: ? Feed Plantlers
    Prize: 16 Lion Tiles
    Did anyone find out how many times we have to feed plantlers in chapter 5?

Fashion Designer
    The Airy otter baby form is cute o.o but I think I'm going to stop trying once I get the wise eagle.
    If we have another Leaderboards right after this I'm going to need to save those apples, or maybe for the other story book.
    That and Winter is coming followed by February so I'm sure they are going to come out with plenty of beautiful animal and themes I'm going to love so I want to be prepared for those 2 months by always keeping a certain amount of apples or more and going for the otter is going to leave with less than that amount :/

Barely about to start chapter 4, lets see how it goes.

Good luck to all aiming for Airy

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast