Page 69 of 99 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Valentine's Day Event 1-30-15 IOS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmjam123 View Post
    6 more baits are going in my shop in about 10 min I'll post on my wall when there's 2 min left I'm just waiting for the 6th bait to stop crafting ������

ID: farmjam123
    Thank you!!

Hey guys,

To unlock "Won't You Be Mine", you will need to complete the following quests:

Season of Love
    Roses Are Red
    A Teddy for Jed
    Hogs and Kisses

Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Awww man. The only Good thing I have Is the pond. Just won five more shacks of boxes. Guess I better bust a move and start finding chocolate and bread to finish the quest I Never cared about doing. Just marvelous! Now if this was the puppy I won't be griping. But I Better take my chances now to win something of substance.

[QUOTE=SgtBeebo;1052813]Hey guys,

To unlock "Won't You Be Mine", you will need to complete the following quests:

Season of Love
    Roses Are Red
    A Teddy for Jed
    Hogs and Kisses

So anything we collect from Cupid is not part of this?? Only in the quest boxes?
    Last edited by ErnieKatz; 02-10-15 at 06:23 PM.

Question: why is it that the bacon I buy from the stores "count" as part of the total amt needed for the quest, but when I buy the chocolate covered Strawberries from the stores, they DON'T count as part of the total for JED's request. ( I just hit Level 41, so this new separate quest came up for me.)

Executive Chef
    Out of at LEAST 20 bait,prob more,have only gotten 3 wreaths from pond,anybody else having this dismal ratio?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Out of at LEAST 20 bait,prob more,have only gotten 3 wreaths from pond,anybody else having this dismal ratio?
    same here

Executive Chef
    I'm not even doing the goals for this event-first time for me to ignore them

Farm Supplier
    can't really afford to do the goals either since I need the items for the kissing booth

Executive Chef
    Well it would have been nice to know we were getting a pet at the end of the goal chain at the beginning of the event so I would have bothered to do them. Not sure it's even feasible at this point for me to do them since I've been turning in collections and ignoring the goals. I've been selling my chocolates rather than turning them in so it'll take forever just to churn those out, let alone get enough of the random collectible drops even with the kissing booth.

So far three romantic ponds and one romantic candle, which are the only displays I kind of like, among tons of baskets, balloons, and picnics, and a few rose arches and lanterns. Think the Halloween and carnival events with the carousel/graveyard/ferris wheel had better decor prizes. I was hoping for a Valentine's carousel since I didn't get the Halloween one, but oh well.