Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Knight Dragon Crafting (IOS)-REMOVED

Black Knight Dragon Crafting (IOS)-REMOVED

24 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Spirit Dragon will not be removed from the Market yet and you will continue to be able to Craft it in the Spell Shop.

However, I can tell you Spirit Scythes can continue to be collected through this Friday at 10:30 AM PST. Keep battling and good luck getting your Spirit Dragons!
    It is Thursday night, and the Battle Arena is awarding Midnight Mace instead of Spirit Scythes for victories.
    Description: Earn these in the Battle Arena and craft your Black Knight Dragon!
    However, there is no Black Knight Dragon in the Spell Shop or Market.

Whatever happened to the promise that Scythes would be available until tomorrow? It was too late for me to craft another Spirit Dragon, but many players were close to what would have been their first.

Whatever happened to the practice of awarding both prizes when transitioning from one arena trophy dragon to another?

Where, oh where, is the Black Knight?

But -- what's this? -- I restart my game in the hope of finding the new dragon and my Midnight Mace is gone!? Gone, along with the last 2 Spirit Scythes I earned today. Oh, this is just foul!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-06-13 at 12:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    At least you have a partially functional Battle Arena...

Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    At least you have a partially functional Battle Arena...
    ... or not! Your comment made me check. My arena is popping fireworks, which it shouldn't be doing for at least another 20 minutes. Let's see what happens...

...Same battle as before, as if it never happened. NightElf defeated again by my amazing epic Ninja. Again awarded the Midnight Mace; nothing else. Again there is one - only one - mace in my storage. Again there is no Black Knight in the Spell Shop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    It is Thursday night, and the Battle Arena is awarding Midnight Mace instead of Spirit Scythes for victories.
    Description: Earn these in the Battle Arena and craft your Black Knight Dragon!
    However, there is no Black Knight Dragon in the Spell Shop or Market.

Whatever happened to the promise that Scythes would be available until tomorrow? It was too late for me to craft another Spirit Dragon, but many players were close to what would have been their first.

Whatever happened to the practice of awarding both prizes when transitioning from one arena trophy dragon to another?

Where, oh where, is the Black Knight?

But -- what's this? -- I restart my game in the hope of finding the new dragon and my Midnight Mace is gone!? Gone, along with the last 2 Spirit Scythes I earned today. Oh, this is just foul!

I've just managed to win 2 mace (maces?)but having read your previous comment, am now afraid to turn off my iPad or leave dragon story in case my mace are gone when I come back

I'm sorry things are haywire at the moment, and yes TL usually reward both items when easing into new tourney, not sure what went wrong this time

Fashion Designer

Thumbs up

So excited about this dragon!! I just looove the darker type dragons. I'm secretely hoping it will look as bad ass and evil like the one in DC. Bring on the Black Knight!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	11298  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    So excited about this dragon!! I just looove the darker type dragons. I'm secretely hoping it will look as bad ass and evil like the one in DC. Bring on the Black Knight!!
    Ooohhh! 0.0

I am in UK 12 noon, I am only getting scythes for battle rewards

The Honorable Panda
    I just completed a battle and I got a scythe.
    This may of been an early release.
    This has been reported.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-15-13 at 06:02 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Omg want

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast