Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday Sales?

Executive Chef
    What I posted in the Black Friday thread...

It's a seriously missed opportunity on S8s part. I was expecting gold, bomb, dynamite, map and food dragon sales for today. Guess I'm gonna keep my money.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Xenon View Post
    Same here! Very sad rn, had a lot of gold saved up too...
    Probably they save GPDs for Christmas sale, it's coming soon, just wait after xmas then new year sale, thatthey can not sale everything at once

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Probably they save GPDs for Christmas sale, it's coming soon, just wait after xmas then new year sale, thatthey can not sale everything at once
    I'm very impatient, I had a hard time not spending this gold on other things. They had better have a gpd sale soon...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    But I don't want to wait. I want one now. I hate waiting, that's why I like the speed up feature.

Throw us a bone at least, there was not even one on sale for black Friday. I wouldn't of been so disappointed if there had been just one out of the big list of things on sale.

Banned
    Yep, I also was expecting resource dragons on sale today Very disappointing by the powers that be!

Yet I find it interesting that they have not made a comment but this appears to be like mining for land expansions that are regularly requested that their silence becomes rather deafening!

I thought maybe we would have had another GPD dragon introduced as the habitat allowance was increased for the new Bingo prize dragon, hmm, obviously not!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yep, I also was expecting resource dragons on sale today Very disappointing by the powers that be!

Yet I find it interesting that they have not made a comment but this appears to be like mining for land expansions that are regularly requested that their silence becomes rather deafening!

I thought maybe we would have had another GPD dragon introduced as the habitat allowance was increased for the new Bingo prize dragon, hmm, obviously not!
    And if you were not going to do anything special like you have the past couple of years, then just tell us this is an all your getting, rolled into one combo sale. I could have handled the disappointment on Friday, but waiting all weekend and getting my hopes up, just sucks!

Fashion Designer
    Can someone from S8 confirm that GPD cyber monday sale is gone this year, please.
    Or better... that it's only a little later...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Can someone from S8 confirm that GPD cyber monday sale is gone this year, please.
    Or better... that it's only a little later...
    I would really appreciate if someone could confirm this too.

Even though I wasn't gonna buy anything since I only have 79 gold & no gold-producers, I was still curious about the sale. Such a shame there isn't one...
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    1. Last year, GPDs were on sale for 800 on Cyber Monday, and then they released a new GPD for 600 about a week later.

2. All year, I have read comments about things being different now that it is Storm8 instead of Team Lava. Could be another difference!

I appreciate the opportunity to have an extended boosted breeding and super reduced diamond temple. Wish I had waited a bit before activating the temple, though. But that is on me, not S8! Lol!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast