Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    Well I finally made it into the Silver League. Think I can stay there without too much difficulty but I don't know if the groups will now be tougher to compete against. Also not sure how much I'll fight to get into the Gold league. Stressful enough just getting to Silver.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    I was promoted to Silver League, but didn't received the 15 gold tickets. What I have to do to get them?
    Please try force closing your game.
    If you still need assistance, please submit a ticket by filling out this form .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Well I finally made it into the Silver League. Think I can stay there without too much difficulty but I don't know if the groups will now be tougher to compete against. Also not sure how much I'll fight to get into the Gold league. Stressful enough just getting to Silver.
    I found Gold to be extremely more difficult than Silver, but it might've just been a tough group (I'm hoping...) Good luck, unless we're in the same group (Lol, Just kidding!)

Quote Originally Posted by beowyn View Post
    Btw, each 5 tickets in the temple cost 100 gold.

So if you're spending more gold than that in order to get fewer tickets, then you're better off just saving up the gold and plain buying the dragon, rather than fighting to get the tickets. Personally, I've spent more so far, and only just figured this out (yes, stupid me), so I won't be doing that in the future.
    Thanks, I hadn't seen that yet! It's definitely something I need to think about (& decide on.) I'm actually enjoying this event, though. I just wish we could take a breather for more than a day. I'm getting behind on certain things I'd like to do in game and definitely IRL! Funny, I've had some good luck breeding during all this, like an Angel, Dark Angel, and finally, Anubis--which I've been trying to breed forever!

Rhino Keeper
    If I'm in the bronze league and I've been in the bronze league why am I continuing to get timber league prizes?

Bronze League- three 5x Food Boost ; three 5x Egg Boost ; three 5x Breed Boost

Timber League- three 2x Egg Boost ; three 2x Evolve Boost ; two 2x Food Boost

Edit:
    Ok, I feel dumb because I figured it out, there's different prizes for different levels within your own league.... That's kind of misleading. It says "finish between 6 and 20 to remain in this league" then states the prizes. Didn't realize there was different prizes for what level u finish within the league.
    Last edited by missbandette; 11-15-16 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Figured it out...
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Executive Chef
    20 gold per ticket, or working off my ... To get to the silver league and work my ... off to even get 5 tickets... Doing this another 105 times to get all dragons... Looks like it's not worth it.

It's too stressfull, and not enough fun to go through this hustlle. I,m making 30 gold a day, to pay for the dragons, I need to collect gold 1 year (if I don't spent anythong on other things). If I play franticaly, I can make 5 tickets per week. Which is 2 years of intense, stressfull play which isn't fun.

Again, looks like it's not worth it. The boosts are nice, but so not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hmm..the game is worldwide, so it should be available to all. Is this pop up in the Google Play store still showing for you?
    Yes it is the same... Meanwhile I changed the phone and installed all over again but it is the same "not available in your country" and it poped up few times and every time the same :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    I was promoted to Silver League, but didn't received the 15 gold tickets. What I have to do to get them?
    You get 15 Tickets after you clear Silver Legue , get promoted to Gold Legue by getting Ranks 1 to 3 only ! Below ranks ( depends ) say upto 7 th or so , not sure , get 5 Tickets ! Players below 3 rd rank continues in Silver Legue . ( Very Low rank holders go to Bronze ) I hope , it will clear your misunderstanding !

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, on android, the task that says Battle with one of your Tropic type dragons has a typo on "dragonss"

I didn't get a screenshot, sorry! I didn't think about it until after I'd already refreshed that task since I don't have that type yet.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh - latest bingo board is asking me to feed Nordic Dragon - has anyone hit the 1100 points to get him in less than a day of the world event AND hatched him off a nest?

Very vexing -

Bingo game

One Bingo square has "breed" with (a certain) dragon egg. What does that mean? Do you create a new dragon or create an egg from one of the same gem islands, or something else?