Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I just got my second set of Thankful Gnomes, so presumably not limited. It did take me 23 cabbages for the first pair and 25 for the second, but not complaining!
    Almost the same for me.
    It did take me 23 cabbages for the first pair and 22 for the second.
    Plus one pair from an event ...
    I am very happy there is no limit of one pair.
    I hope that Thankful Gnomes will show up many times for everyone.

Executive Chef
    I got a third pair of gnomes this morning but think I will stop - want to save cabbages in case of a holiday alicorn (please please Baron). I do have a Bountiful Table, Armoured Maxotaur, and Alina.

Executive Chef
    I wish I could get some Thankful Gnomes, I can use something to be thankful for POTP!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got a third pair of gnomes this morning but think I will stop - want to save cabbages in case of a holiday alicorn (please please Baron). I do have a Bountiful Table, Armoured Maxotaur, and Alina.
    If Does were Gnomes I could have had 4
    Congratulations on all your Gnomes!

For the rest of us.. every day is a new (1 in 12) chance we get the Gnomes.
    Good luck to all

Rhino Keeper
    Got the gnomies today!! I have a set from the earlier thanksgiving event and it is exciting to get more. Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting on a set, it will happen!

New Resident
    I won the Thankful gnomes in the tent. I had one pair from winning in the event. My second Thankful gnomes disappeared.

[Support comms removed in line with the forum rules....SW]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-20 at 10:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ramoth21 View Post
    I won the Thankful gnomes in the tent. I had one pair from winning in the event. My second Thankful gnomes disappeared.
    I'm sorry your prize disappeared. (did you double check your inventory and realm?)
    I wouldn't have included the (original) Gnomes from the event in your Ticket to S8. They had nothing to do with the issue right?
    You already had them, and they didn't disappear, so it's only confusing.
    Can't you recall what day you won your Gnomes? That might be enough info.
    I hope it gets fixed for you
    Maybe SpiritWind has some better advise?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-20 at 10:32 PM. Reason: quote updated (we posted at the same time :))

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ramoth21 View Post
    Yes I would suggest your game synced when you won them and all you had to do was go back into the tent and throw another plate and the issue would have been fixed (most likely as we've seen that happen before and it just happened to me with the same item). If it was more than 24 hours ago and your tent has reset, then all you can do is tell them the day you had that item and see what happens. I had to remove your comments as posting Support comms is not allowed but I do have a copy. If your ticket is still open, then they will get back to you when the working week begins again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Got the gnomies today!! I have a set from the earlier thanksgiving event and it is exciting to get more. Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting on a set, it will happen!
    Thanks for the positive vibes and congratulations on your Gnomes!
    It has only been a week, we still have a lot of opportunity to get lucky

Does anyone has any (non Gnome) recommendations?
    I got the Doe and Stag and I'm happy with them. They look good together and a pair of extra Living Wood/ Glimmerdust droppers can come in handy.
    I have the Fall Pond in my Tent again today, but I'm not convinced it's worth the Cabbages.
    I got the Wolf Pup in my Tend once but didn't get it because of the drops. I don't like many pets have the same (i.m.o. bad) drops of Coins, Milk, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth and Fur.
    I might be tempted by the Raccoon, just because it looks so good.
    Do the Turkey Costume animals grow up? (are they still cute then?)

Fashion Designer
    RonjaR82, In my opinion the animals with Turkey Costume are more adorable as they come into adulthood as they are bigger and you can see the costumes better. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 6.03.13 AM.png 
Views:	118 
Size:	505.0 KB 
ID:	57440
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast