Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using or Saving Permits and Lanterns?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    This new goal "The Hidden Forest" is an example for saving expansion permits and lanterns. Wish I wasn't so compulsive on using all of mine instead of saving a few. Lol
    This is very true! Luckily, I had a small hoard of Rainbow Pots in storage that I could break in search of Expansion Permits. Between the pots and my permit droppers I've gotten quite a bit done. I'm currently crafted the final permit for the final new spot that's opened. Nothing makes me feel so accomplished as clearing land -- I think perhaps I've played this game too often for far too long, lol.

Fashion Designer
    This new goal "The Hidden Forest" is an example for saving expansion permits and lanterns. Wish I wasn't so compulsive on using all of mine instead of saving a few. Lol
    Yes! I had a debate with myself midweek on whether to craft a couple of explorers permit or wait until the weekend. Glad I waited

I save up EP until I have between 80-90 and lanterns till about the same then I will make 2-4 of the Enchanted lanterns and the other EPermits. Then I just keep collecting. I have several animals that drop trade tickets so I can make an EP every day or two and wisps and wisp lanterns drop from so many places I don't usually have to make them anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    I save up EP until I have between 80-90 and lanterns till about the same then I will make 2-4 of the Enchanted lanterns and the other EPermits. Then I just keep collecting. I have several animals that drop trade tickets so I can make an EP every day or two and wisps and wisp lanterns drop from so many places I don't usually have to make them anymore.
    See, I'm lucky in all the drops needed for the Explorer's Permits and my animals are pretty generous with the Expansion Permit drops but I've only ever had like 5 Enchanted Lanterns drop. My animals are downright miserly with them and it's a struggle to even get Wisp Essence to drop! To combat this, every time the WW is offered, I put out all 120 of my Cloudberry Bushes and do nothing but fight the spawns from them during my free energy. This is really the only way I've managed to collect enough Wisp Essence for all the new expansions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    See, I'm lucky in all the drops needed for the Explorer's Permits and my animals are pretty generous with the Expansion Permit drops but I've only ever had like 5 Enchanted Lanterns drop. My animals are downright miserly with them and it's a struggle to even get Wisp Essence to drop! To combat this, every time the WW is offered, I put out all 120 of my Cloudberry Bushes and do nothing but fight the spawns from them during my free energy. This is really the only way I've managed to collect enough Wisp Essence for all the new expansions.
    i'm too new to have things that drop nice stuff. i will get earth wisp drops fairly often. sometimes lanterns. only my sleeping slab drops trade tickets. i would love something to drop expansion permits.
    i talked my friends into playing CS to gift me with earth wisps daily. they play casually. they play FF religiously. so i play FF casually to help them out. win win.
    the last event, i finish the sleeping pretty slab early enough that i spend several days just crafting lanterns. i actually got the warning that i had maxed at 99 so i opened one spot. then they announced the discounted spots. so that was nice that i had so many saved up. so now i get what is meant by using them or saving them up.

Asweets-they have the rainbow pots for sale right now-i wonder if they still drop expansion permits
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ... they have the rainbow pots for sale right now - I wonder if they still drop expansion permits?
    They do!
    And at 13gems are a bargain!
    I splurged and got 25. ��

Fashion Designer
    Wait, they ALWAYS drop expansion permits? or just a "chance of"?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Wait, they ALWAYS drop expansion permits? or just a "chance of"?
    chance of. i bought one and i got a lumin essence, coins, jewels, faeries murmur, Glimmerdust, apple pie, mushroom, architects paste, one of the feasts (don't remember which one), silver, , 1 golden nuggets, 2 orange cobbler
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12