Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    I had the same problem. In the goal just click on the GO and it will take you to a farmhouse to click on. This will then clear the goal.
    From what I can see, you have to click on a Level 1 Farmhouse (just called 'farmhouse'). My other ones don't work.
    This has happened before in another event with another building (jeweler I think). Doesn't exactly motivate you to upgrade all your buildings..

Update : It worked!. To check of the 'Visit Farmhouse' assignment in goal 6, you have to collect from a Farmhouse that isn't upgraded.
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-06-20 at 04:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Am up to goal where we put the first two fragments together but the first fragment has disappeared.

I also had to gem past the hitch about not logging my farmhouse visits.

Force closing doesn't help with either problem.

When I checked my goal book, the completion of the first rainbow fragment is UNticked and the first rainbow fragment isn't in my inventory. Sigh. The second one IS there, and obviously I wouldn't have been able to progress to the second without having done the first.

I will double post in bugs, thought you would all like to know this can happen to you too.

Thank you S8 team for working it out. : )
    Do you mean in Goal 7?
    If so, the first Rainbow Fragment you make (in Goal 4) is used/ consumed when you make the Uni-Calf in Goal 4. ('Investigate the Rainbow')
    You have to make 2 of the First and 2 of the Second Rainbow Fragments for goal 7, and only 1 'Second Rainbow Fragment' should be already made in Goal 6.

To avoid miscommunication it might be smart for everyone to name the goal you're talking about.

(look at my post above for the Farmhouse problem)

Rhino Keeper
    This has happened to me too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    This has happened to me too!
    What?

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind, Can the task 'Investigate the Rainbow (Take it to the Potion Shop!) x1' in goal 4,7 and 10 be adjusted to note what is needed to complete it?

I haven't reached Goal 10 yet, but for Goal 7, when you read the Goal in advance it seems like you just have to make 1 First and 1 Second Rainbow (while it is 2 of each).
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-06-20 at 06:52 AM.

I just report a bug here since I don’t know were to place it. Mask of the royals is no longer dropping from the farmhouses. Very annoying, since I still need to collect a ton of them to upgrade the tradepost.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm glad someone's troll is working. I can't tell an improvement. I close out my apps after I'm done. I'm still averaging 1 matter per dead tree sometimes none, every once in a while 2. Just how it was before I bought him. Whichever, whatever I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    I have forced closed multiple times and still have to make that first piece again should I report this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Page 1 up and running!

Please force close your game if you find something is amiss in your goals.
    I have forced closed it many times and still need to remake the first piece should I report it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Am up to goal where we put the first two fragments together but the first fragment has disappeared.

I also had to gem past the hitch about not logging my farmhouse visits.

Force closing doesn't help with either problem.

When I checked my goal book, the completion of the first rainbow fragment is UNticked and the first rainbow fragment isn't in my inventory. Sigh. The second one IS there, and obviously I wouldn't have been able to progress to the second without having done the first.

I will double post in bugs, thought you would all like to know this can happen to you too.

Thank you S8 team for working it out. : )
    This is the same thing that has happened to me not fair Waiting for ivy to finish again not spending more gems I spent gems the first time to hurry her along ...

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast