Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Checking back again for any updates to the crashing thing, and again finding nothing, and also to see just how long it's been since I've been able to get more than 2 seconds into the game... didn't realize it had been a month and a half. :-/

What was the version we were using right before the broken update? I can't get in long enough to get version numbers on mine. Can that working one please be made available again until the crashing issue is truly fixed?

I can't wait to add up all my habitats at max capacity, multiply that by all the days I've missed, add in 5 gold per day for my level 10 gold dragon whose name I can't even remember, and see how much I've lost, just for morbid curiosity's sake, but I don't even care about that anymore. I just want back in the game. The radioactive dragon is long gone, no one's gonna do anything about that I'm sure, even though it's not my fault I lost out on mining time, but I don't care.

I'm not asking for any of that back, nor am I planning to. The old version, though, that's a possibility that doesn't ask you to hand out gold, or dragons, or anything else that requires determining what's fair to whom, only the ability to play for those who cannot afford to upgrade to the fanciest RAM capabilities every five minutes. Please. I miss my little scamps.

Sincerely,
    Ashley 'Tink' B., a broke housewife in southeast Kansas with an iPad 1 and a wish
    :-)

Yes, double posted from the update thread. I couldn't decide which it was more pertinent to, and finally decided on higher visibility.
    Squeakiest wheel, and whatnot. I'll take whatever lashings you see fit. ^_^

What he said.:-(....all we ask for is update on progress

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Checking back again for any updates to the crashing thing, and again finding nothing, and also to see just how long it's been since I've been able to get more than 2 seconds into the game... didn't realize it had been a month and a half. :-/

What was the version we were using right before the broken update? I can't get in long enough to get version numbers on mine. Can that working one please be made available again until the crashing issue is truly fixed?

I can't wait to add up all my habitats at max capacity, multiply that by all the days I've missed, add in 5 gold per day for my level 10 gold dragon whose name I can't even remember, and see how much I've lost, just for morbid curiosity's sake, but I don't even care about that anymore. I just want back in the game. The radioactive dragon is long gone, no one's gonna do anything about that I'm sure, even though it's not my fault I lost out on mining time, but I don't care.

I'm not asking for any of that back, nor am I planning to. The old version, though, that's a possibility that doesn't ask you to hand out gold, or dragons, or anything else that requires determining what's fair to whom, only the ability to play for those who cannot afford to upgrade to the fanciest RAM capabilities every five minutes. Please. I miss my little scamps.

Sincerely,
    Ashley 'Tink' B., a broke housewife in southeast Kansas with an iPad 1 and a wish
    :-)

Yes, double posted from the update thread. I couldn't decide which it was more pertinent to, and finally decided on higher visibility.
    Squeakiest wheel, and whatnot. I'll take whatever lashings you see fit. ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    I almost lose my patience...

Rhino Keeper
    Come on. Please let us know the status of this problem. The issue make the game lose fun...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, but the fix requires a version update so this may take a few days for Apple approval. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, to resolve this, you can restart your game and it'll reload your board. Thank you for your patience!
    Hi Regina,
    After your last reply. Time went more than 1 month. Does your team still work to solve this problem? Everyone stop talk about it. Does it mean everyone give up the game or they are still trusting your team are working on it.
    At least give us a status about the problem solving status, thanks.

The team is still working on this matter, thank you all for your patience!

Executive Chef
    Just installed the June 30 update. Did a hard reset before running it just for because. It's doing the exact same thing: 2 seconds into the game, and bam, crash back to the home screen. I haven't been able to play this game since April 9th. Habitats sitting on max this whole time, including my level ten gold dragon, whatever his name was.

Come. On.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Just installed the June 30 update. Did a hard reset before running it just for because. It's doing the exact same thing: 2 seconds into the game, and bam, crash back to the home screen. I haven't been able to play this game since April 9th. Habitats sitting on max this whole time, including my level ten gold dragon, whatever his name was.

Come. On.
    So sad, they updated couple times, but still cannot solve this problem.

New Resident
    No one in the world would believe how persistent I have been in my attempts to play on my ipod the past few months. The crashing has gotten progressively worse. I just dealt with it when it would take me sometimes half a dozen attempts to open and play the game. I just dealt with it when it crashed in the middle of play. Over the past couple of weeks it has gotten dramatically worse and worse with each passing day. I have deleted and reinstalled several times, cleared the cache, shut off, etc. All of the things that they say to try. Now, it has become completely unplayable. It will not even open and stay running to breed, send or collect gold, anything at all. Immediately when it opens it crashes, again and again and again and again even after hours of constantly trying to open. I am now done. I will no longer be playing. It has been a huge amount of fun, somewhat addicting in fact, but I am now finished.

Executive Chef
    I got in once, somehow. Sometime between my last post and this one, I don't remember exactly when. It actually loaded beyond just the daily bonus popup on top of blackness, so I rushed to zoom in all the way before it crashed, so it had to load as few animations as possible. I managed to collect all my coins and do a few other things before it crashed again by moving around suuuper slooooowly. I haven't been able to get it to do it again, though.

Hey, TL... You know, an "animations on/off" toggle option is child's play, coding-wise. If you really want happy players, that is. Players at all, in many cases, for that matter. Just saying.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast