Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cyber monday sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I have Gilded in epic already, I like him, I bought Goldleaf know, I love that dragon!

Treasure will be my 3rd gold dragon, Goldwing will be my last, I think that dragon is a poor ugly chicken :/[/QUOTE

I wish i could buy more Gold producing dragons I have been waiting too long for a sale. I have lost way too much gold to gold traps and missed taps due to latency and what not. it is just real terrible. I only have enough gold to buy one for now.
    Same with me, I only bought Goldleaf, Gilded I bought when it was released. I already lost 500 gold by the game frizzing on a world event, I could have had enough gold to buy 2 gold dragons and not only 1.

Executive Chef
    Soo...anyone want to buy me gold? I'm just saying I wouldn't refuse the offer...

Rhino Keeper
    How long is the sale? I only have 595 gold.... sigh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I succumbed to my obsession and bought enough gold to get all but the one I already had (Goldleaf). I was disappointed to learn that you can only have 3 of the habitats though so I will have to double up. That means having to be sure to collect multiple times per day to make sure I get the max gold. Not a big problem for me but still not the best system, IMHO.
    Email them or contact a CM here and ask about their having the habitats hold 10 gold again. They did it before and can do it again. If mines didn't hold ten I wouldn't have bothered with the two I bought most likely. They knew They had this sale and the Dragons at epic gave more than the habitat holds. No one should have to keep checking in, they can make them hold 10 gold aceoss the board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The one with the larger discount.. TL brings the limited ones, at least one time, every year.
    Hi, cocauina! Sorry I edited my post and I read your response a little late. I ended up buying Midas. I chose the limited one over the larger discount dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    How long is the sale? I only have 595 gold.... sigh!
    It ends tonight! Write all your neifhbors to see if someone havent gifted yet and ask them to please give you gold. I've had folks do this and luckily I send gold out late and gave it to them. It wasn't returned but I still did it because Im just a big softie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi, cocauina! Sorry I edited my post and I read your response a little late. I ended up buying Midas. I chose the limited one over the larger discount dragon.
    Midas has a chance of coming back at a decent price. I don't think Goldwing will again. Not after how long they ignored us when it first came out and we whined about the price. He even has me planting rushrooms and I hate tapping every hour and planting food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    It's okay

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Midas has a chance of coming back at a decent price. I don't think Goldwing will again. Not after how long they ignored us when it first came out and we whined about the price. He even has me planting rushrooms and I hate tapping every hour and planting food.
    I also thought of that. However, another reason why I bought Midas over Goldwing (which is really far from my decision factor) is because of its design.(I know it sounded a little strange, haha, but it mattered.)

Nightclub Owner
    Nice now I have all the gold dragons!!!!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast