Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Executive Chef
    12 Yellow Watermelons. 35 Orange Watermelons. 56 Moon and Stars Watermelons. That's how many more I need to finish the crafting for this event. This does not include the Watermelons needed for the cart. 6 days, and the bulk of the Watermelons I'm getting are all Basic or Square. The odds are not looking very good...

Help?

Rhino Keeper
    I am very mad right now.

I bought the two extra plots with gems the very first day, and for the last two times I harvest I did not get any moon and stars melons.

0 out of 16 plots!!!

How I am supposed to get 64 to pass the level?

I regret spending the Gems, I feel scammed
    [removed, do not repost]

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 7 : Lower Levels give 4 Watermelon Drinks
    Goal 8 : Lower Levels give 2 Watermelon Carts
    Goal 9 : Lower Levels give 2 Watermelon Baskets
    Last edited by Moissonor; 05-28-20 at 05:06 AM.

I latter 3 days I am finally able to make my 4th pig. I only have 3 stars melons so can?t even make any drinks. The software engineer who developed this event needs to review his analytics because there are some radical flaws

Fashion Designer
    Wow looks like we’re all in the same boat here. I too am stuck on the pig goal, not receiving any yellow or orange watermelons. It took me forever to finish the Rose goal and have been stuck on the pig for 3 days now. I also bought (with real money by purchasing gems) the extra two plots but it has not changed the outcome as I only get the basic watermelons. I dread the next goal and the carts as I probably will have no shot at completing the challenge. I understand completely why S8 configures the game so you will feel compelled to buy gems since that is their business model vs charging a monthly subscription fee. However if this is the case, reward your customers (since that’s what we are when we pay real money) with a shot at actually completing the challenge. It seems as though it’s virtually and literally impossible to finish these challenges even if you do purchase with real money the boosts. This is disconcerting and unfortunate since we are paying for enjoyment and entertainment. We should in essence get what we paid for. If I order and pay for a sandwich from a restaurant, I should get the whole sandwich not just the lettuce and a slice of cheese.

Executive Chef
    Honestly, I'm scared to level up any further than a level 22 - as I am currently on level 22. As had it not been for the low quantity for the pigs, (4) instead of the 8 for higher level players, I definitely wouldn't even have the chance of finishing, like I may have now.

Because if I was any level much higher than what I am, this challenge definitely would be impossible. And I don't want to jeopardise any future challenge just by levelling up.

Like someone said in this thread, previously, with other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbar1 View Post
    I don?t get it. Having 2 different fruits from one tree is one thing. Having ( random is beyond absurd and impossible. I have made 2 pic mellons in 4 days. At this rate I will need 12-14 days more to complete this quest. What?s the point. You need to adjust somhing. Either the drop rate or reduce the time to harvest or make it multiple fruit from each plant something. Unless the objective was to have everyone fail. I never complain but this is the exception as it is an exercise in futility
    vines have only 2 different types of stuff to collect from it, relatively easy, but this watermelon crop or planting area for it, drops more than 2 different types. All very random and some being very rare collecting or getting.

Plus have a wait time of almost 4 hours?

This challenge, going into it, I thought would be easy, it has not been at all, even for a lower player like myself, who doesn't require much.

It's discouraging to level up any further into the game, for me anymore. As I'm feeling like there's a few disadvantages to being a higher level.

I will still play, but only make things and craft things as necessary.

Or only buy from the newspaper stand, to get what I need or want. Even if at times, it's expensive - Just to prevent from getting any XP points.

Rhino Keeper
    If Stormie is going to sell event related items can it please be something besides watermelon seeds. Anyone with the watermelon plots can get the seeds easily enough.

This event was beyond challenging! Had it not been for me scouring the newspaper and neighbors? farm non-stop, I would not have finished. That said, I have completed the event and have items for sale in my shop and will help with crafting items for those interested. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbgirlzx4 View Post
    This event was beyond challenging! Had it not been for me scouring the newspaper and neighbors? farm non-stop, I would not have finished. That said, I have completed the event and have items for sale in my shop and will help with crafting items for those interested. Thanks!
    Sent friend request please accept thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Sent friend request please accept thank you
    Accepted and visited your farm!

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast