Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I’ve done at least 9 adventures. Mostly received the 3 easiest ones to obtain. Once I received a yellow Ivy’s hut butterfly and a couple of blue and purple. Overall a little helpful, but I expect more from all the adventures. I only need the yellow and purple, and I can get those through playing. I would like the faerie. I can’t understand the randomness S8 uses when I NEVER receive the special item from adventures. I sent 8 out on previous event but no bloodhound. 9 this time, no faerie. I’d like it to be random for each player. Not random across all players. Hope that makes sense. Each player has their own randomness. Seems like it would be easier to obtain items. If same random numbers across everyone, maybe less likely.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-02-19 at 12:31 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I so agree with you, it seems the same players always get the random
    items, I NEVER have been that lucky, it’s frustrating, specially to see that often those lucky people receive more then 1. s8 needs to change that format!

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I done at least 9 adventures. Mostly received the 3 easiest ones to obtain. Once I received a yellow Ivy’s hut butterfly and a couple of blue and purple. Overall a little helpful, but I expect more from all the adventures. I only need the yellow and purple, and I can get those through playing. I would like the faerie. I can’t understand the randomness S8 uses when I NEVER receive the special item from adventures. I sent 8 out on previous event but no bloodhound. 9 this time, no faerie. I’d like it to be random for each player. Not random across all players. Hope that makes sense. Each player has their own randomness. Seems like it would be easier to obtain items. If same random numbers across everyone, maybe less likely.

Executive Chef
    Latest reset angst...just collected from weekly Ali, game reset, energy gone but Ali counted as being collected. S8 strikes again.....I might have to take another game break after this event; Getting really discouraged.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I so agree with you, it seems the same players always get the random
    items, I NEVER have been that lucky, it’s frustrating, specially to see that often those lucky people receive more then 1. s8 needs to change that format!
    I agree with you. I finally got the faerie in my level 47 kingdom. I have only had this account for less than 6 months. I also have a level 50 kingdom and I have played on that one for several years and always send out adventures and have never won the special item they offer on that account.

Trudyscandles1

Nightclub Owner
    Pics of the the Adventure Drop: Seyndia ?

PS: must have glasses . https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1593595
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-02-19 at 10:51 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trudyscandles1 View Post
    I agree with you. I finally got the faerie in my level 47 kingdom. I have only had this account for less than 6 months. I also have a level 50 kingdom and I have played on that one for several years and always send out adventures and have never won the special item they offer on that account.

Trudyscandles1
    I agree with you both. If they keep it random like this, I wish there was a way to get it through effort and not just chance-- for instance, you could get it by chance on the adventure (like it is), but if you sent out 20 adventures, you automatically got it after putting in that much effort. So some people would get it randomly, and others could get it eventually.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I agree with you both. I wish there was a way to get it through effort and not just chance-- for instance, you could get it by chance on the adventure (like it is), but if you sent out 20 adventures, you automatically got it after putting in that much effort. So some people would get it randomly, and others could get it eventually.
    I so agree with this aspect

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how long the "double trade tickets" will last?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Does anyone know how long the "double trade tickets" will last?
    Until Sept. 3 10 PT time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I agree with you both. If they keep it random like this, I wish there was a way to get it through effort and not just chance-- for instance, you could get it by chance on the adventure (like it is), but if you sent out 20 adventures, you automatically got it after putting in that much effort. So some people would get it randomly, and others could get it eventually.
    That?s what I mean, too. I think after so many adventures (and I?m more at the 7, 8, or 9 range) that you should get the special item. In this case the faerie. It shows a lot of effort on our part.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.