Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An option that lets you view a person's activity

Farm Supplier

An option that lets you view a person's activity

I think there should be an option allowing you to view your neighbor's activity. In example, there would be something under their name that shows how many days they have been active. If they were inactive for a week, it would say Last online: 7 days ago

If you were recently just on restaurant story, it would say Last online: A few minutes ago

I hope you can consider this feature to be added to the game, and I feel that this can help other players sort through their inactive neighbors easier.

Rhino Keeper
    A players star rating is usually a huge indicator of whether or not they're playing. Just keep the 3-4 stars. 1-2 stars is very easy to achieve & doesn't indicate much activity at all, so I delete them. 0 stars are not even considered.

Executive Chef
    I wouldnt go by the star rating at all.

If someone has a four star rating and then just stops playing and doesnt log into their game, their rating will stay at four till and if they ever log in again.

I have between a zero and 2 star rating a lot of the time. I play every day and answer and check part requests and gifts several times a day.

So star ratings mean nothing.

The Honorable Panda
    I believe this suggestion has been posted and sent over before, but I will forward this suggestion over again.
    As the game gets older, a lot of players not needing coins do not always go visit so their social rating is down but they play everyday.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I wouldnt go by the star rating at all.

If someone has a four star rating and then just stops playing and doesnt log into their game, their rating will stay at four till and if they ever log in again.

I have between a zero and 2 star rating a lot of the time. I play every day and answer and check part requests and gifts several times a day.

So star ratings mean nothing.
    That's impossible. If you had been tipping neighbors, you wouldn't be a zero star rating.

I don't accept anyone with a star rating of zero-2 for that reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    That's impossible. If you had been tipping neighbors, you wouldn't be a zero star rating.

I don't accept anyone with a star rating of zero-2 for that reason.
    What exactly is impossible? I gift and answer parts request several times a day.
    Gifting and answering parts requests has nothing to do with the star rating.

Like i said, i could get my star rating up to 4, log off the game for a year and not send out any gifts or answer any parts requests not visit and not tip anyone and still be at 4 stars when i log back into the game a year later.

I can be at zero star and still be sending out gifts and answering parts requests 5 times a day.
    Star rating is not a reliable indication of whether someone is actively playing the game or not.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 10-11-16 at 06:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I see, you're not a tipper. Just a gift giver {&answering to neighbor requests}. I just meant neighbors who actually tip as well as everything else, couldn't possibly be a zero star. The rating is there to show how active someone is in tipping their neighbors or the community... I like my neighbors to tip, so that's how I judge their activity.

Farm Supplier
    I'm a relatively new player or RS but I use their star ratings and keep a eye on gifting and reply when requesting materials as a indication as to how active the player is plus you can check their wall for recent comments
    There's defo a few simply things to check regarding activity
    That's just how I check and would recommend checking

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Fashion Designer
    The star rating is not really a good indicator of much. I have a neighbor who tips and gifts but has a 2-star. I have a BUNCH of neighbors who don't tip (or don't tip me) but keep a 3-star rating.

Some people just gift. Some just tip. Others do nothing but accept requests (or do nothing at all.)

It really would be nice to ha e boxes that told you if the person tipped you instead of everyone having to write on everyone's walls. Or even a box that lets you know if you tipped them. Ideally both.

Perhaps players could have the option to turn off tipping. Then they don't get or give tips and everyone knows that.

It is really difficult to find neighbors who tip, gift and accept requests, which is what most players would want. It's frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Not true. I quit playing for a year and my rating in both RS and BS went to zero, as it should have.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    What exactly is impossible? I gift and answer parts request several times a day.
    Gifting and answering parts requests has nothing to do with the star rating.

Like i said, i could get my star rating up to 4, log off the game for a year and not send out any gifts or answer any parts requests not visit and not tip anyone and still be at 4 stars when i log back into the game a year later.

I can be at zero star and still be sending out gifts and answering parts requests 5 times a day.
    Star rating is not a reliable indication of whether someone is actively playing the game or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast