View Poll Results: What Dragons would you like for your Island?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stick Dragon

20 10.15%
  • Panda Dragon

89 45.18%
  • Paper Dragon

39 19.80%
  • Fire/Ice Dragon (2 headed dragon)

122 61.93%
  • Rainbow Cow Dragon

36 18.27%
  • Vine Dragon

31 15.74%
  • Thorn Dragon

32 16.24%
  • Service Dragon(army, air force)

58 29.44%
  • Anniversary Dragon

59 29.95%
  • Berry Fruit Dragon

40 20.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Poll and New Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    let me reiterate myself again.

a rainbow cow.. with a tattoo of a rose on it?

SERIOUSLY?

Banned
    Just glad to see see suggestions in the main forum again! Thanks Kooky!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You heard of the one that jumped over the moon? Well this one tried to jump over a rainbow but fell in. LOL

I like paper (especially Hamadrys, and Scottyhaha's stick dragon. So I will go with these for now. I will vote later.

What I really want is NO MORE DRAGONS. Some decor would be nice. Then maybe in a month or two more dragons.
    Oh yeAh! I forgot about the dragons from the off topic contest. Those were really good. The first image stick dragon gave me was sticks as in trees.

And no more dragons for a while would be nice but a month of no dragon updates kinda brings the point of the game down.

Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    I vote for... no dragons. Let the developers work on catching up on features.
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    let me reiterate myself again.

a rainbow cow.. with a tattoo of a rose on it?

SERIOUSLY?
    She drew the cow nice though lol

Anyways, I want a fountain made out if gold. It should give 1 daily gold. If your over let's say level 90, 2 gold.
    I think a dragon should shoot out gold water and it should be the gold dragon.

Fashion Designer
    None of them sound very interesting... how about TL expands on the elements already out?

Mythical: Why not other mythologies? Norse maybe? Fenrir and Odin would be good choices. Or you could go with the 'Mythos'... i.e. Cthulhu

Stone: Living Rock, make it look like it is floating segmented rocks floating together by magic?, Magma Dragon... liquid rock really.

Fairy Tale: Gingerbread ( house ) Dragon, Red Riding Hood, Golden Harp Dragon ( jack and the Beanstalk ) or a Beanstalk Dragon

Dino: Stegosaurus would be good, can't think of any other good ones there.

Banned
    I am thrilled to see some of the dragons we created for the Art thread being offered here. Thank you !!!

Executive Chef
    I'm all in with the Rainbow Cow Yes!!! I will breed a dozen of it... Love that one red rose on the butt Way better than the Cown dragon Ya!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    None of them sound very interesting... how about TL expands on the elements already out?

Mythical: Why not other mythologies? Norse maybe? Fenrir and Odin would be good choices. Or you could go with the 'Mythos'... i.e. Cthulhu

Stone: Living Rock, make it look like it is floating segmented rocks floating together by magic?, Magma Dragon... liquid rock really.

Fairy Tale: Gingerbread ( house ) Dragon, Red Riding Hood, Golden Harp Dragon ( jack and the Beanstalk ) or a Beanstalk Dragon

Dino: Stegosaurus would be good, can't think of any other good ones there.
    I'd like these too. We have some habitats that need filling. Not new dragons that need new habitats.

And…Ok, a month is probably too long without dragons. Maybe just one a week.

Any dragon which has light blue elements please...
    It is only winter for now as ice cream has been removed and it is common, there should be rare & super rare for this element right ?

Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Any dragon which has light blue elements please...
    It is only winter for now as ice cream has been removed and it is common, there should be rare & super rare for this element right ?
    Seahorse dragon maybe ? Based on prism

Rhino Keeper
    These dragons sound horrible lol. Rainbow Cow definitely sounds like it could be a fruitful family member.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast