Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Do the 4 rolls of fur that you craft in goal 11 count towards the 6 you need in goal 12? And what are the drops of soft fur like - guaranteed or random? Just 1 or multiples?
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Sad to see so many players quit. (understandable but sad)
    I hope S8 doesn't make a lot of money on this event, they read the forum and hopefully declare this kind of event UNSUCCESSFUL and 'NOT TO BE REPEATED'!
    (I mean the The Wee Little Pig event, not the A Putrid Perfume side goal. That one can stay!).

*snip*

I have a feeling more people spent money on the starter pack and the second bundle to front load and try to complete early and to get expansion material as well. I suspect a lot of folks wanted to complete before thanksgiving and so would spend real money to do so. Except that for many of us the value packs weren't working and S8 took days to respond to our complaints about that. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

*snip*

I have a feeling more people spent money on the starter pack and the second bundle to front load and try to complete early and to get expansion material as well. I suspect a lot of folks wanted to complete before thanksgiving and so would spend real money to do so. Except that for many of us the value packs weren't working and S8 took days to respond to our complaints about that. Lol
    That?s exactly what S8 was banking on. They knew with the holiday and waving a non-achievable carrot out front of them, people would throw money. Is it still a game if all you do is pay money for a so-called prize because you can?t get it by actually playing to earn it?

Executive Chef
    I'm still in it. But not spending. It ain't over til the fat pig(Lady) sings.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Good luck, riverly! I threw in the towel already a few days back once I read about all the rare random drops.

Happy Thanksgiving to all out there & safe travels for you & yours.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. I am also not setting timers. I might actually have more time to play today then tomorrow. Tomorrow we bring Thanksgiving to our daughter who works all day today. Here is a shout out to all health care workers you are working today. I will get as far as I get in this quest however there are WAY too many random / low drops.

Happy Thanksgiving to. All who are celebrating today. Gobble Gobble!
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    OK S8 you won this round, couldn't stand the frustration getting no armour shines to finish goal 9 so gemmed out. GOOD LUCK to everyone who is still stuck on goal 9.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm still plodding along. Funny enough my only real goal in this event is to get another big bad fangbeast. I have two already...maybe another pig. I am not really invested in completing wee little pig at this point. If I do, great. If I don't then great too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate that holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not doing anything else except the mines. Obviously if I don’t get enough armor shine, the rest is worthless.

Nightclub Owner
    Just started crafting my FIRST fur roll. I felt like I had accomplished a great feat until I realized I have FIVE more to go 😂

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Just started crafting my FIRST fur roll. I felt like I had accomplished a great feat until I realized I have FIVE more to go ��
    Same.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule