Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Does anyone know the exact time, PST, that the double trade tickets special ends?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    Does anyone know the exact time, PST, that the double trade tickets special ends?
    Usually events end in an :15 from now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Not certain if this was mentioned already but when I place the third statue I received Jonas, 25 scrolls and 10 wandering ravens. This last task did give ravens.
    That's excellent news kindefarm1890, thanks for sharing!
    A lot of people (especially those who missed the glitch) will be happy to hear it.
    Everyone deserves a beautiful Raven Queen!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Are there really high level players that tap the Gingerbread Farmhouse every 10 minutes to raise coins?
    I would think the 163 coins are so not worth it.
    Sorry, I?m obviously not that far in my game. For me energy is the most valuable resource, so I can?t imagine wasting it on Farmhouses.
    I'd say no, yet if anyone did that with the estimated 4316 energy (from page 1 of this thread) instead of play this event, they will eventually get the same amount of coins that Jonas will drop over the course of 117 days at a steady 4 collections a day...

4316 x 163= 703508
    703508/1500=469
    469/4=117.3

unless you're playing 6+ hrs/day, it will take longer than 117 days to comfortably collect 4316 times from the gingerbread farmhouses, though, and by then, Jonas would be the clear winner in terms of coin-return-on-energy-invested.

I think any level player has to strategize about how to maximize coins-per-unit-energy-used... and I would agree with you that farmhouses are generally NOT part of that plan at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's excellent news kindefarm1890, thanks for sharing!
    A lot of people (especially those who missed the glitch) will be happy to hear it.
    Everyone deserves a beautiful Raven Queen!
    Happy news! Thank you

Agreed it was a much better investment for the two unicorns and now I will finish quest in time so the queen will only cost me 150 gems, way cheaper then any weekly. Overall glitch or not I am very happy with my decision. Too bad it couldn’t be 3 but I never got a flying monkey and he has been a nice little addition. Once I can put my place back together again he is the guest at thr goats birthday party at the puppet show, cake presents, chairs, the whole works. I made my town square so each building has at least one animal that gives good drops so that I can go there and collect regularly. Other animals live in different areas created just for them and then I have an area for farm and an area for babies, cats and dogs, other species with multiples, then a big area for the rest.

Now aside from quests I am working on expansions. I let them slip focusing my money on so much other thing and my trades on energies. I get so many trade tickets now, no idea how it happened but i have 50, yes FIFTY plots to open. Looking forward to creating more sections as each section is like a mini garden or sanctuary or zoo on my land. Plus I want to build a blank land reserved for quests so I dont have to destroy my place and different cottages and farmhouses and watchtowers etc can be part of each section so they are already on my board. Boy will I have fun loading lol

Good luck everyone else who is finishing the quest!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Agreed it was a much better investment for the two unicorns and now I will finish quest in time so the queen will only cost me 150 gems, way cheaper then any weekly. Overall glitch or not I am very happy with my decision. Too bad it couldn?t be 3 but I never got a flying monkey and he has been a nice little addition. Once I can put my place back together again he is the guest at thr goats birthday party at the puppet show, cake presents, chairs, the whole works. I made my town square so each building has at least one animal that gives good drops so that I can go there and collect regularly. Other animals live in different areas created just for them and then I have an area for farm and an area for babies, cats and dogs, other species with multiples, then a big area for the rest.

Now aside from quests I am working on expansions. I let them slip focusing my money on so much other thing and my trades on energies. I get so many trade tickets now, no idea how it happened but i have 50, yes FIFTY plots to open. Looking forward to creating more sections as each section is like a mini garden or sanctuary or zoo on my land. Plus I want to build a blank land reserved for quests so I dont have to destroy my place and different cottages and farmhouses and watchtowers etc can be part of each section so they are already on my board. Boy will I have fun loading lol

FWIW, The Raven Queen is not a weekly, she's a daily, and so far I have gotten very low energy drops (2-4). IDK if she's ever given any of the big drops like 20, 40, or the rare 100 like a few other dailys. I certainly havent gotten any.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    FWIW, The Raven Queen is not a weekly, she's a daily, and so far I have gotten very low energy drops (2-4). IDK if she's ever given any of the big drops like 20, 40, or the rare 100 like a few other dailys. I certainly havent gotten any.
    Same here. I usually get 3 energy and a soft feather.

Executive Chef
    Hey everyone, a heads up.....if you are running short on time/energy and plan on purchasing the last Value Pack, please remember you still have to fight all the angriest gnomes in the goal. The pack will be useful for the buds, pitchforks, iron ore & spells for the Final goal..saving you time & energy there, but remember to fight the gnomes to finish up this one. I just finished fighting gnomes to get all my spells and I am not done! I still need more gnomes beaten to finish the goal & progress!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57493170-834A-436A-8221-59CCBB979F63.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	53665

Note that it takes 24 gems to skip each gnome fight (I had one left here). So if you are 10 fights short, thats 240 gems to progress to the final goal if you want to skip 10 fights.

This goal gives 8 ravens (hard to see in the borrom right corner)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-01-19 at 08:10 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Agreed it was a much better investment for the two unicorns and now I will finish quest in time so the queen will only cost me 150 gems, way cheaper then any weekly. Overall glitch or not I am very happy with my decision. Too bad it couldn’t be 3 but I never got a flying monkey and he has been a nice little addition. Once I can put my place back together again he is the guest at thr goats birthday party at the puppet show, cake presents, chairs, the whole works. I made my town square so each building has at least one animal that gives good drops so that I can go there and collect regularly. Other animals live in different areas created just for them and then I have an area for farm and an area for babies, cats and dogs, other species with multiples, then a big area for the rest.

Player kindefarm1890 had the good news that Goal 13 gives another 10 Wandering Ravens. So it's gonna be less than 150 Gems!
    I agree with SofieDeo that the Raven Queen is not the best daily energy dropper out there. But she does drop an extra item and she's beautiful.

I have an event space too! I got tiered of changing buildings all the time, so now I have an empty space I can fill with event required buildings.