Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Thank you! But where can I buy missing ravens, as I have searched all shops I have.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    Thank you! But where can I buy missing ravens, as I have searched all shops I have.
    Trade wagon

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Any news on whether we have until the end of this quest as the timer shows it. Otherwise its another 50 gems. I took a screenshot. It would be extremely misleading to say you still have 6 days so I will hold out and finish the second to last step for the additional 8 ravens and save 50 gems. I have plenty of energy sources, 6 weeklies 55 weekly plus some animals that have a chance of a drop. So while I am always looking for more (who isn?t) my extra 50 gems can be better used as I planned on 150, considerably less than an ali, and sticking to it.

And no I did not do the final community prize so thank you for clearing that up. Ugh such a shame. I put my energy in two weekly unicorns as I felt that was a more useful prize
    Knew I saw it somewhere! The trade wagon has the date and time expiry info on each craft. It's Nov 6. 6pm PST

No, I don?t have the option of crafting wondering ravens in the trade wagon. Only lantern, griffin and pet (from the Raven Queen related event). Could this be lower level related?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    No, I don?t have the option of crafting wondering ravens in the trade wagon. Only lantern, griffin and pet (from the Raven Queen related event). Could this be lower level related?
    Hi Sirinshic, you can't craft the Wandering Ravens.

Go to the Trade Wagon and look at the required Wandering Ravens there for any of the decorations you want.
    It shows how many Wandering Ravens you have, and how many Wandering Ravens you need. Below the picture of the raven and the 'From Events' message there is a PURPLE button : 'Buy 5 Gems'.
    If you press it you buy 1 Wandering Raven for 5 Gems. Repeat as many times as needed.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-01-19 at 02:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I thought we had until the end of October (today) to finish Murder She Spoke and win the wandering Ravens for the raven queen, yet I still show 7 days. Can anyone confirm if she expires tonight or we have 7 more days to get the ravens but we will no longer be able to win the queen.
    If the goal says you have 7 more days and the crafts in the Trade Wagon are also available for another week, I think you're good.

I understand the disappointment of missing the glitch, but don't forget what you gained by going for the Tokens instead.
    You're 2 weekly Unicorns are an amazing addition to any Kingdom! (you couldn't have bought even 1 of them with the 150 gems you're gonna spent now)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-01-19 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hi Sirinshic, you can't craft the Wandering Ravens.

Go to the Trade Wagon and look at the required Wandering Ravens there for any of the decorations you want.
    It shows how many Wandering Ravens you have, and how many Wandering Ravens you need. Below the picture of the raven and the 'From Events' message there is a PURPLE button : 'Buy 5 Gems'.
    If you press it you buy 1 Wandering Raven for 5 Gems. Repeat as many times as needed.
    Thank you very much!

Rhino Keeper
    Info for lower level players:

I’m level 37 and my goal 13 (awaken the third gnome) says:
    12 re gnome spells
    48 pitchforks
    30 diamondhead flowers.

Keep fighting ������
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Jonas sounds like a good prize, but not as valuable to me as a trade ticket or energy dropper, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make it to the goal in time. I only JUST woke up Delilah in both of my kingdoms, and having to choose between the Exchange bonus ticket/reduced time event vs. misssunderstood, the trade tickets are more valuable to me right now. Plus, my main kingdom is on my iPad and it crashes if I have more than one walker, so Melissa is no benefit to me at all. I'm not quitting, but I've changed my outlook. Today, until it isn't available any more, I'm focused on the exchange. Any surplus energy will go towards the gnomes and flower bulbs. Tomorrow, RL is taking me off the grid, so I MAYBE get to visit my kingdoms twice tomorrow. I know I have 148 gnomes left to fight in the next five days, and my flower bulb supply of 200 means I need 580 more over the next five days. And since the cap on flower bulbs is 250, I have to be very careful not to collect faster than I am able to craft regnome spells.
    That's only doable if I devote all of my time to this.
    so, I'm a little disappointed, but mostly apathetic. If there's going to be an event so energy intensive that I can't finish, at least I'm not crying over the prizes I'll lose out on.
    Last edited by redbullangel; 11-01-19 at 08:11 AM. Reason: edited flower bulb count

Not certain if this was mentioned already but when I place the third statue I received Jonas, 25 scrolls and 10 wandering ravens. This last task did give ravens.