Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I finally reached goal 13. Thomas is very worried and told me the mill needs to be fixed quickly because the storm is the worst he's seen and mama mantistorm is really angry.

Well old man, I've got bad news for you. That storm is going to hit way before I get even close to finishing:
    40 rock outcroppings
    30-35 static skunks
    30-35 cyclonicians guys
    105 storm blossoms
    100s of farmhouses
    100s of cottages
    Way too many lily collections.
    200 glimmerdust

Also, with 8 red mushroom circles, I got 1 glimmer dust.

Wow. If I can't finish, will my kingdom be destroyed? This storm sounds like quite the spring storm.
    Haha I love this...hey old man how about using that pick over there to wack a few rocks for me if your so worried about this storm!!.....and while your at it ask your other mates to grab some of those flowers! I?m doing my best but I?m tired and got no energy left!

I?m at the point where I need to do a serious calculation to see if it possible to even finish given the amount of work still to do....thanks to all who post goal requirements, energy calculations and SW for all the helpful info for these events!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MupaNeliel View Post
    Sorry bit i got to like 8 or 9 guide and i can t finish it because there are no more statick skunks i dont have money to buy game stuff so how do i get to pop up statick skunk some help pls?????
    Make sure no other monsters are on your board and keep collecting from farmhouses. You should aim to have around 10 farmhouses and 10 cottages for events. All of the goals are on page 1 if you need them. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    i'm 7 bricks shy (with all the tendril needed, almost all the glimmerdust, none of the clay). but i have only 15 breezes. my saps are all in. is there a point to keepig the lilies out?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm 7 bricks shy (with all the tendril needed, almost all the glimmerdust, none of the clay). but i have only 15 breezes. my saps are all in. is there a point to keepig the lilies out?
    I doubt it, I put mine away after wasting a collection lolol
    just make sure you have a lot of cottages, they only need to be Level 1, so you can use energy on those Of course you need to leave 1 Monster on the board while collecting clay so you don't spawn glimmer golems or other unwanted.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-25-19 at 07:16 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I dream of a kingdom where not everything I touch spawns a dire boar...
    Or we sit waiting on some silly slowdown to,finish a already energy draining event.. sigh sad...at least it wasnt a Ivy or Troll Camp wait.. thwy shifted it to us hating flowers

Rhino Keeper
    so i willl be done the event in an hour or so and I am just wondering what ever happened with the electric skunk and tornado as a pet? i saw one of the s8 mods or something post near the beginning we would see them at some point i thought we would be able to buy or earn them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    so i willl be done the event in an hour or so and I am just wondering what ever happened with the electric skunk and tornado as a pet? i saw one of the s8 mods or something post near the beginning we would see them at some point i thought we would be able to buy or earn them?
    I was just wondering the same!
    I thought they would definitely appear in the market today.
    Was all excited for a Cyclonian, love their design!
    The advertised drops of both pets are next to useless now so hopefully they’ll have amended good drops.
    If they ever come...
    Seems Storm8 has abandoned them.

Rhino Keeper
    I put all of my lilies away as soon as I had enough sap for the sail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i dont think they meant them as pets. but that those monsters would be there (& we could always buy a trap if we needed to)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i dont think they meant them as pets. but that those monsters would be there (& we could always buy a trap if we needed to)
    The pop up definitely said they would be available in the market (see post #4) and an S8 person did come here early on (post #45) and said they weren't ready yet. There would have been no reason for them to do that if we were only expected do to get them via spawning.