Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Organizing Gifts!!

Lightbulb Organizing Gifts!!

It’s honestly time to give Gifts a new makeover and an upgrade! When I am trying to gift neighbors, it gets so annoying having to scroll a really long time just to find foods, then for another neighbor I will have to scroll a long time again just to get back to parts. I feel like there should be sections. For example: Foods, Parts, New Parts, Christmas Parts, Thanksgiving Parts, etc. It will be much more helpful & better if it were to be set up this way! And easier to tip neighbors and less frustrating. Please consider doing this Storm8 

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree!

I have to tap at least a hundred times to get to the food and basic parts. It's pretty anoying. And if you touch the wrong part you have to start all over again.

Yes I agree. It is not so bad at the start of a new goal as all my neighbors are goal players, but towards the end of the goals when some neighbors are requesting basic parts and some neighbors are still wanting goal parts, it takes forever to gift.

Farm Supplier
    This is a great idea!! !its so annoying to scroll through hundreds of items.

New Resident

Thumbs up Heck yes!

Quote Originally Posted by jahnaiiscute View Post
    It?s honestly time to give Gifts a new makeover and an upgrade! When I am trying to gift neighbors, it gets so annoying having to scroll a really long time just to find foods, then for another neighbor I will have to scroll a long time again just to get back to parts. I feel like there should be sections. For example: Foods, Parts, New Parts, Christmas Parts, Thanksgiving Parts, etc. It will be much more helpful & better if it were to be set up this way! And easier to tip neighbors and less frustrating. Please consider doing this Storm8 
    Gifts need serious admin work. Even 3 categories would help - food / basic parts / special or goal parts. At least alphabetically sorting would be something. Among my neighbours, this is the most commonly complained about part of the game except for the ridiculous limit of only 20!!!!!

Yes my fingers get tired from gifting almost100 taps just to get to food

May I suggest full slider bars on my gifts and gifting?

New Resident
    Another suggestion is to put in a search box.

Really need an improvement. Painstaking scrolling looking part. Miss the screen have to scroll all over. New to game it's a turn off gifting when its UI menu not intuitive. Joy ****.
    Makes me not want to keep adding.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. This would be a fantastic improvement and save much time and frustration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast