Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Some loot rolls from adventures were intended to give additional Leaderboard points. We've resolved the issue and those rewards will now give additional points. Additionally, please visit your goal books for a special gift!
    Loot rolls from adventures? Really odd way of saying what you mean. I’m guessing you meant that a mistake was made and that some prizes In the event and additional points are being awarded to compensate for it. Perhaps in the future, plain easily understood language could be used. An example of this would be “Oops, we made a mistake. Please visit your goal books for a special gift to compensate for our mistake”. Just a thought, have a nice evening.
    Last edited by squigglish; 09-10-18 at 07:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    To clarify, the habitat was only issued to players who got the broken Gold reward.

The special quest is available to everyone because everyone was impacted by the 99 Points reward.
    Do I have to put in a ticket for it??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Loot rolls from adventures? Really odd way of saying what you mean. I?m guessing you meant that a mistake was made and that some prizes In the event and additional points are being awarded to compensate for it. Perhaps in the future, plain easily understood language could be used. An example of this would be ?Oops, we made a mistake. Please visit your goal books for a special gift to compensate for our mistake?. Just a thought, have a nice evening.
    The special gift of 500 points is probably to offset the loss of points due to the fixed 99 points per quest regardless of time(3hr, 8hr or 12hr) for the past 3 days. Thank you.
    Quests now seems to be fixed as I got 135 points for a 3hr quest.
    The Aether Sculpture also gifts 16 essense, available by clicking the Island goals "book" icon at top left of screen.

The new feature of points producing objects being milestones instead of being only available for gold is
    interesting. Last milestone has increased to 10k and is reacheable provided you bred the Quest dragon real early & obtain the points producing objects ASAP. Crafting the Quest dragon loses a lot of points as even 99points/3hr quest gives about 600-800 points per 24hr.

Banned
    To clarify, the habitat was only issued to players who got the broken Gold reward.

The special quest is available to everyone because everyone was impacted by the 99 Points reward.
    Aah, got it! Thanks for the clarification Elsa!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    No habitat for me either, I got 99 points on all my quests.
    What Habitat are you referring to? I didn't get a Habitat of any kind and have completed the last few events.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    What Habitat are you referring to? I didn't get a Habitat of any kind and have completed the last few events.
    There were people that received 210 gold in stead of leaderboardpoints after finishing one of the quests, only to see the gold disappear short time after and not being rewarded the deserved leaderboardpoints. They were compensated for this inconvenience by receiving a habitat. So if this questglitch didnt happen to you - just like it didnt happen to me - you wont receive the habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm8 for fixing the issue and compensating the players. I suppose I lost more than 500 points but it's better than nothing. Looks like I am on my way to reach the final milestone!

Fashion Designer
    Is anybody else having trouble with the spin to win thingy? I've almost given up on it, it just refuses to spin! Sometimes it takes like 5-10 minutes of swiping like crazy to get it to spin before it finally spins and sometimes nothing I do helps. It's very frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Is anybody else having trouble with the spin to win thingy? I've almost given up on it, it just refuses to spin! Sometimes it takes like 5-10 minutes of swiping like crazy to get it to spin before it finally spins and sometimes nothing I do helps. It's very frustrating.
    I'm on iOS and usually have no issues with it but I know lots of Android users struggle to get a spin to register. I know I've read lots of posts about it in past LBs and Spin to Win threads.

Yesterday my wheel was giving me trouble which has never happened before. I'd slide my finger across the screen to spin and the wheel would start to turn only to suddenly stop and grey out with the words, "Try Again Later" to pop up. I'd then have to force close and reboot the game and try again, took about a dozen tries before it finally worked but it was a pain regardless. If this is anything like what Android users have to suffer, I have no idea how they deal with the irritation! I'd never attempt the darn spins if it was a constant issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm on iOS and usually have no issues with it but I know lots of Android users struggle to get a spin to register. I know I've read lots of posts about it in past LBs and Spin to Win threads.

Yesterday my wheel was giving me trouble which has never happened before. I'd slide my finger across the screen to spin and the wheel would start to turn only to suddenly stop and grey out with the words, "Try Again Later" to pop up. I'd then have to force close and reboot the game and try again, took about a dozen tries before it finally worked but it was a pain regardless. If this is anything like what Android users have to suffer, I have no idea how they deal with the irritation! I'd never attempt the darn spins if it was a constant issue.
    Mine doesn't even get to the spinning animation! The wheel just moves when I swipe and stops when I lift my finger. If I swipe fast several times it just lags and does the start and stop in slow motion. It's really annoying and it's caused me to miss out on points.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast