Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa and moderators, just like all community managers! I have one please can one extend for sale price of 600 Gems on 31.05.2017. I can not buy it now and get only 31.05.2017 my money in the account. Thanks to all of TL, I love this game and the Realm Rune giving animal is so great.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh gosh I'm actually in love with this little fox....i think I'll actually buy this one! Sooo pretty. I'm also waiting to see if I get a gem sale though.
    Nice job S8, it's a beautiful animal!

Executive Chef
    i'm still wondering if i'm going to buy it.
    i wanted to buy the emerald habitat !
    well i have 1 week to think on it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Not worth it, imo. If they expand their limit for habitats and animals, then, yeah, I might buy it. But what's the point when space is starting to get low again and the habitat limit is still horrifically abysmal and I only have a few spaces left for habitats? S8 needs to get more expansions again and really increase the habitat limit for players that are forced to use crappy Treasure Trove habitats that only allow TWO animals instead of three. If the Living Wood habitat allows THREE animals then why the heck is the Treasure Trove STILL stuck at two animals? I'd be allowed more space if they upped the limit to three, but of course... that won't probably ever be answered (along with why the habitat limit is still so low and when new expansions will be released) :\
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone done a cost analysis?

Thought about getting this, but would rather see a bomb producing animal like in DS. That would be so much more useful, even after fully expanding out to all spaces

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Not worth it, imo. If they expand their limit for habitats and animals, then, yeah, I might buy it. But what's the point when space is starting to get low again and the habitat limit is still horrifically abysmal and I only have a few spaces left for habitats? S8 needs to get more expansions again and really increase the habitat limit for players that are forced to use crappy Treasure Trove habitats that only allow TWO animals instead of three. If the Living Wood habitat allows THREE animals then why the heck is the Treasure Trove STILL stuck at two animals? I'd be allowed more space if they upped the limit to three, but of course... that won't probably ever be answered (along with why the habitat limit is still so low and when new expansions will be released) :\
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Thought about getting this, but would rather see a bomb producing animal like in DS. That would be so much more useful, even after fully expanding out to all spaces
    good points
    i don't think neither that this will be a good investment, just wanted to have confirmation of what i was thinking
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

No more habitats

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I agree. I'm at 125 habitats with a limit of 126. This just doesn't make any sense.

Rhino Keeper
    first of all the design for the fox is really awesome very nice but again if it make sense it really depend on your playstyle or how you are looking at it... I go for looks & design

now there are a total of 496 or 490+ TOTAL animals if you are that awesome or started to collect on day 1 of this game so if anyone is max (but again I can never stop or advise any1 be it you have 10x crystal Unicorn or 10x Pyro Pony since it is your game & your collection.

125 habitats is limit to 375 animals you can upkeep so either you have the WHOLE collection or you want to keep your duplicates is entirely up to you now if you spend gems to get exclusive habitats 125 habitats x 4 is 500 animals

So either you have all animals or you are going for duplicates, I have 2 neighbours who have ALL exclusives habitats yes you hear me right ALL I have never heard of them complain about animals upkeep but they are complaining about the animals they cannot get or they ever will release it... I have even seen one with the crystal habit which holds 4 animals she/he has 5 of them(but I never seen 20 crystal type in them as I mention maybe he/she just like to purchase them for d?cor or whatever reason)

but again how we want to play this game is entirely up to you but the fox is really very nice & awesome so kudos to whoever design it great job

Rhino Keeper
    The Fox isn't listed in my Store... The habitat isn't there either?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast